Mr. Potato Head is no longer a mister

• fA73KAiJ?format=jpg&name=small

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hate this world

• omg...

wth...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• https://mobile.twitter.com/Hasbro/status/1365038178814590995

:clown:

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• I mean, okay. Kids can still play with the toys and be creative, that's what matters. If they want to call them just Potato Head instead of Mr and Mrs, fine. When I was a kid, I never understood why the Potato Heads had to be married, anyway. My brother and I always played with them like they weren't. So if they want to update the toy line's name, cool. Not a reason for people to get upset over, really. I've seen some places online actually freaking out like this matters and I'm like "The world will not end because Hasbro slightly rebrands a toy line, chill."

• what??? this is getting ridiculous, i’m all for that movement but you don’t need to change a children’s toy from toy story. What’re they gonna do? Edit all the toystory movies?

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

• tbh I don't care I played with Potato Heads as a kid and I never considered the gender cause it's a literal potato. The point is to dress it up as whatever you please so it makes sense they did this, what doesn't make sense is that they didn't do this a long time ago.

• tbh I don't care I played with Potato Heads as a kid and I never considered the gender cause it's a literal potato. The point is to dress it up as whatever you please so it makes sense they did this, what doesn't make sense is that they didn't do this a long time ago.

Well whatever you want to call it, it’s ridiculous imo. Toy Story is one of my favourite Disney/Pixar movies and it’s going to sound silly just calling him Potato Head. They’re going too far with this

• Well whatever you want to call it, it’s ridiculous imo. Toy Story is one of my favourite Disney/Pixar movies and it’s going to sound silly just calling him Potato Head. They’re going too far with this

Potato Head is original from a game not Toy Story. Plus no one talks about Potato Head that much so it shouldn't be that big of an issue. It only sounds strange cause you've heard them be called that for however long you've known about them. Potato Head as a character name it's that strange there's been weirder imo. They aren't going too far with anything really, they're just fixing the character to do what it was made to it. Be dressed up as whatever you want it to be. It can be a girl, boy, anything you want. It's a potato toy, of course it wouldn't have a gender

• Potato Head is original from a game not Toy Story. Plus no one talks about Potato Head that much so it shouldn't be that big of an issue. It only sounds strange cause you've heard them be called that for however long you've known about them. Potato Head as a character name it's that strange there's been weirder imo. They aren't going too far with anything really, they're just fixing the character to do what it was made to it. Be dressed up as whatever you want it to be. It can be a girl, boy, anything you want. It's a potato toy, of course it wouldn't have a gender

Still it don’t feel the same for me . I’m a grown woman but I loved that movie and for me they’ll always be Mr and Mrs Potato Head. That’s how I feel about it .

• Still it don’t feel the same for me . I’m a grown woman but I loved that movie and for me they’ll always be Mr and Mrs Potato Head. That’s how I feel about it .

Hasbro should have made Potato Head it's how franchise with no gender, then made Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head as spin offs or something. That's how I feel about it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!