Moaning trash cans? This Swedish city is taking a risqué approach to garbage

• Sexy trash cans? This Swedish city is taking a risqué approach to garbage
    The Swedish city of Malmö is taking dirty talk to a whole new level in its latest effort to clean up the streets.
    www.cnn.com

The Swedish city of Malmö is taking dirty talk to a whole new level in its latest effort to clean up the streets.
    By installing talking garbage cans that dish out racy audio messages after being fed trash, authorities are hoping for an increase in rubbish being deposited.

Pedestrians that drop trash into one of two bins on the city's Davidshallsbron bridge are rewarded with extremely positive feedback from a sultry female voice, who offers a range of responses.

"Oh, right there, yes!", "Come back soon and do that again!" and "Mmm, a bit more to the left next time," feature among the programmed messages.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

While the seductive approach is a fresh tactic, trash cans with voices are not a new addition to Sweden's third-largest city. In 2017, the city council bought 18 talking cans, though today only two still speak, according to CNN affiliate Expressen.

During the pandemic, they thanked depositors for adhering to social distancing regulations, but a new era calls for a new method, the city road department's section chief believes.

"The sentences are part of the campaign's intention to get more people to talk about the dirtiest thing there is: littering," said Marie Persson, according to The Local, quoting Swedish newspaper Sydsvenskan.

"So please go ahead and feed the bins with more rubbish...yes, just like that."

• this reminds me of the German city Bremen stanBiSH

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Ah yes,this is what we call modern technology

:enhypen-chew:

well look at the video I linked, it's not better either

They tried to put the sounds of a rooster, a donkey, a dog and a cat just cause of a popular fairytale that comes from the city ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• this reminds me of the German city Bremen stanBiSH

External Content youtu.be

Well... I would rather put my trash in those trashcans.

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3231247

Click URL above for TOP Message this Thread.

[breaking news] [top kpop groups get hired for trash talk in South Korea]

I was *wondering* IF that a *TALKING TRASH CAN* could be elected as a USA PRESIDENT ??? ... Or , perhaps the question should be to identify those past (current) USA PRESIDENTS who 'qualify' for that level of job performance ??? ... :joy: :)

Here , I find it a bit disconcerting that a *TALKING TRASH CAN* might give me *SOCIAL MESSAGES* (viewpoints) , when all that I really want to do is dispose of trash ... I have this 'vision' of the (Political) *TALKING TRASH CAN* as -->

(1) 'TAXES are BAD' ... 'DEFENSE is GOOD' ... 'CRIME is BAD' ... 'GOD is GOOD' ...

'(Blah Blah)' ... (Play the YMCA song now = Village People) ...

'PUTIN (RU) Loves YOU' ... 'XI (PRChina) Loves YOU' ...

'KIM JONG UN (Rocket Boy + Sister Bomb Girl , N.KR) Loves YOU ...

'BTS (S.KR) Loves YOU' ... 'We ALL Love Each Other' ...

'Music Makes One (MNET)' ... :wink:

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lovey+dovey+zombie+t-ara

LOVEY DOVEY (Zombie) ; T-ARA ; 2012.01.11

Edited 8 times, last by krell ().

• I was *wondering* IF that a *TALKING TRASH CAN* could be elected as a USA PRESIDENT ???

I dunno are they 35 and "born in the USA???" lol

if they meet the basic essentials I'm sure that put a D or R label to that trash can and I'm sure people wouldn't hesitate to vote for or against it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!