best kpop album intro

• hands down

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

an authentic cult anthem

this is how i feel like every time i listen to this :pepe-torch::pepe-torch::pepe-torch:

• I'll have to go with this non-controversial gg and intro:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i was making a declaration :pepe-torch:

there is no room for debates or different opinions :pepe-torch:

i am right and you are wrong, for Neo got my back :pepe-torch:

• First intro that comes to mind is Enhypen's "Walk The Line". The production has an epic-cinematic quality that could become classic as a full-length song. It not only can work as a full song, but could be amazingly memorable live with the right epic-level-visual presentation. I got chills during the earlier part, from the cinematic vibes, just like Michael Jackson's "Thriller".

Walk The Line

Thriller

Edited once, last by DMV2DMZ ().

• I know this is an appreciation post but this dean intro is just too good

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!