BTS NAMJOON posts on Weverse about kmedia making a mess ( dang y’all made him rant)

• Go to Best Answer
  • BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS NAMJOON writes a long letter on Weverse” to “BTS NAMJOON posts on Weverse about kmedia making a mes( dang y’all made him rant)”.
  • He is mad and rightfully so

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS NAMJOON posts on Weverse about kmedia making a mes( dang y’all made him rant)” to “BTS NAMJOON posts on Weverse about kmedia making a mess ( dang y’all made him rant)”.
  • He is mad and rightfully so

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

People twisting their words left and right including some so called fans. He must have been tired af

• BRIYANI trans thread for your Op

• I think I'll have to wait for a simpler translation, my english isn't good enough to make sense of this ;(

here is the trans

BRIYANI trans thread for your Op

• People are looking for a magical time line. When they went on break back in 2019, I believe Hype gave an end date to that hiatus and everyone was like ok I can deal with a couple of months.

Now everyone knows the whole military mess is right down the road, so this break may turn into years before Bangtan is 7 again. That is tge shit I got in one chat room last night. What fucking headache

• People are looking for a magical time line. When they went on break back in 2019, I believe Hype gave an end date to that hiatus and everyone was like ok I can deal with a couple of months.

Now everyone knows the whole military mess is right down the road, so this break may turn into years before Bangtan is 7 again. That is tge shit I got in one chat room last night. What fucking headache

2019 was not a hiatus, 2022 now it’s still not a hiatus. Even some armys are behaving this way and it’s frustrating

• Oh, he's mad and rightfully so. I've seen so many headlines blowing this out of proportion and making assumptions. Just take this forum for example, countless threads where people twisted a sentence out of one hour video just to validate their own narrative and bs theories, so I'm not surprised.

• You yourself went with the tag that members are over the group. Which is exactly the opp of what they have been saying. Maybe a little self awareness would Yhelp too

Are you ok?... Where I said that members are over the group?

• So no answer about where exactly I said that members are over the group. I see.

Here re call yourself saying Hobi is done with the group

• Here re call yourself saying Hobi is done with the group

Self awareness down the gutter

• Best Answer

my favourite translator

Edited 7 times, last by tetetete ().

• my favourite translator

Pls share the full text, she has great context

• "We aren't circling around anything we want to say, we're saying it as it is"

"It would be great if you just took our words for what they are"

I'm BEGGING yall to just listen to them. Let them have their break and work in peace. This is supposed to be a moment of relief for them, they don't need to feel bad about expressing their emotions more. Just trust them. TRUST THEM.

• Here re call yourself saying Hobi is done with the group

Jeez.....

That's literally what happened lmao His thanks-to really was a hint for starting a solo career, for putting group promotions on a pause. I literally even said in the end and I quote:

"With that being said I definitely don't think they'll announce disbandment or anything like this, there probably more group content coming and even releases too but I just think that they will more and more explicitly do their own thing whatever they are ready to do."

which is exactly what happened: they'll focus on themselves, their individual path and their individual wishes and things they want to try to comeback as ot7 when their are ready. The only difference that I thought they'll do it simultaneously (group and slowly individual, like more mixtapes and osts and lately full solo career) while they decided to take a break from group and do fully solo career to do group thing whenever later.

You know, if in such my words you see "members are over the group" then mayhaps shoe fits lol

• Kmedia is the biggest villain in the BTS story. They’ve never been kind to BTS not even once. They will continue to sensationalize, exaggerate, provoke, and twist the boys words.

Part of the reason BTS has been so burnt out is the pressure from media and public perception.

What good does it do to your country kmedia? By continuing to slander BTS every chance you get?

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• ok convince urself

• BRIYANI

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Disrespectfully, fuck off. FUCK OFF.

Disrespectfully, but what exactly here you don't like? It's literally same what they said that they lost direction, can't even write lyrics cause don't know what to write about, whole group is so done and lost that they need some new start. I just put it short and straightforward. Gosh, yall here are really smth...

• Disrespectfully, but what exactly here you don't like? It's literally same what they said that they lost direction, can't even write lyrics cause don't know what to write about, whole group is so done and lost that they need some new start. I just put it short and straightforward. Gosh, yall here are really smth...

You really dont understand what theyre trying to say do you. Still trying to put words into their mouth. YOU really are something. Anyways don't interact with me again.

• Disrespectfully, but what exactly here you don't like? It's literally same what they said that they lost direction, can't even write lyrics cause don't know what to write about, whole group is so done and lost that they need some new start. I just put it short and straightforward. Gosh, yall here are really smth...

You're being obtuse on purpose. Just take a minute to read his statement or watch the festa dinner instead of twisting their words. Taking a break to focus on themselves and live life a bit so can they come back stronger isn't the same as being done with the group. They've been working non stop for 10 years, just let that sink in, this is realistically the healthiest and the most mature choice they can make as a group right now.

This is exactly why RM and the rest of the members are mad right now, you can't even take 5 minutes of your time to listen or read their statements but instead have all the time in the world to make up stories and bs narratives.

• External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!