about BTS album

• I have a feeling that it is not gonna release before August

reasons

no announcement yet nor any hint

grammy in April and probably their concert too ( they will announce it in may / june)

Jimin's health probably : he just had surgery. I don't think he will be able to dance properly.

last one ( I did not want to say it but..,...

• dont agree with ur spoiler

not talking about the managing but they did have music releases constantly (solo releases and extremely successful singles). Also i trust that BTS have a say in what they do in terms of music at the very least(and they make and write their stuff) to be not suspicious and angry while waiting for an album.

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• I am feeling that bighit / HYBE don't pay much attention to BTS music activities anymore. may be they think that now BTS have an established fandom which would digest anything they would release by branding BTS name on it so, why try much

but bts have a say in it too...

maybe they dont like what they have worked on till now on the album? maybe they have creative deadlocks? maybe they want to do a concert with their current songs first?

it could be august too but namjoon said something along the lines of lets meet when the weather is warmer in his letter last year

so i think we will get a summer comeback!

• yoongi posted about wanting to do a concert last week and taehyung in vminkook vlive last dec talked about how they were trying to book concert dates continuously throughout the year but the concert dates kept being cancelled.

They were very close to booking amsterdam concert but it got cancelled.

I feel that they are going through the same iteration this year and will only announce album dates once they have finalized concert tour dates

• i want a cb quickly too, but its getting frustrating with how some act entitled towards their music career(not op but some in general), like do they do this to western/local artists too when they dont release an album every year? or the idea of churning out an album every 6 months in kpop industry has made them that way?

• yes may be . I am just overreacting probably because it is tooo long

and about creative deadlock. I think that this could be more definite reason because its been literally more than year since we got a proper comeback or even a mixtape from rap line.

if someone has told me that there would be a 15 months gap b/w bts albums in 2020 I would never have believe them.

• yes may be . I am just overreacting probably because it is tooo long

and about creative deadlock. I think that this could be more definite reason because its been literally more than year since we got a proper comeback or even a mixtape from rap line.

if someone has told me that there would be a 15 months gap b/w bts albums in 2020 I would never have believe them.

the thing is, fans have also collectively decided to pretend that they did not release the butter single album

they did 4 different sets of photoshoots for it, released 2 songs, promoted butter, performed ptd at un, released a remix with megan thee stallion

they pretty much promoted it well like a comeback

maybe i'm the only one who sees it this way idk

• We won't get an album till K-ARMYs get a concert. And I'm okay with that tbh....

I mean imagine the excitement and joy K-ARMYs felt when they saw and heard that they are gonna get a BTS concert in March. Only for covid to fuck up their plans again. Imagine how BTS might be feeling to not do the schedule they have promised to their fans. This is BTS we are talking about. BTS who performed in Busan even when they were cut off the lineup...... just for their fans.

What I am trying to say is that BTS are being comservative for announcing their future schedule. Because they don't want to disappoint ARMYs. They don't want to face the same disappointment they felt when they could not promote and tour with MOTS7. So I understand why they are taking their time.

BTS waited for 2 years to finally get back to perform in front of the audience. If they can wait, I think I can also wait.

Anyways I think Seoul concert is when they will most probably announce the end of PTD era and the start of new era.

• better pray on that ARMY! bettr pray on that! since KPOP is getting bigger! ain't nobody caring about no english SONG! ain't nobody know BTS no MORE! better pray on that!!! ahahaha!

When BTS English album becomes the biggest seller of the year, other Kpop groups will follow by releasing an English Album. Kpoppies will always want what BTS have. BTS always lead the way and the others follow! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I Want This I Want That GIF - I Want This I Want That Chasing Dallas GIFs

• We won't get an album till K-ARMYs get a concert. And I'm okay with that tbh....

I mean imagine the excitement and joy K-ARMYs felt when they saw and heard that they are gonna get a BTS concert in March. Only for covid to fuck up their plans again. Imagine how BTS might be feeling to not do the schedule they have promised to their fans. This is BTS we are talking about. BTS who performed in Busan even when they were cut off the lineup...... just for their fans.

What I am trying to say is that BTS are being comservative for announcing their future schedule. Because they don't want to disappoint ARMYs. They don't want to face the same disappointment they felt when they could not promote and tour with MOTS7. So I understand why they are taking their time.

BTS waited for 2 years to finally get back to perform in front of the audience. If they can wait, I think I can also wait.

Anyways I think Seoul concert is when they will most probably announce the end of PTD era and the start of new era.

definitely agree with this. the lack of a new full album is because of the pandemic, plain and simple. The members have made it VERY clear these last two years that their #1 goal with their music is to perform it for the fans. If they can't perform, they wont be keen on releasing anything new, especially the start of a new album era. This is why they won't announce a new album until they have concrete plans for a tour. And they wont have those plans until the uncertainty behind Omicron and is over with. Not sure why some people cannot understand this. We just have to learn to be patient.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!