"We don't wanna be artists who would get stuck at one place and do the same thing over and over" -JHOPE

• So I was watching the Proof live and this sentence really made an impression on me. If you look back at BTS's 9 year long career, good or bad, one thing that is for sure is that they never were stagnant from an artistic pov.

If you think about it not many artists would follow a song like dynamite with something so polar opposite of it as life goes on but BTS did.

How many artists have an album based on the pandemic? BTS have that. They always release albums that best represent them at that point in time.

Ngl I was very apprehensive of them releasing an anthology at first,It felt out of place for me but I totally understand their decision now, they wanted to release a body of work that best represents them and their career. Proof is exactly that.

There has been so much negativity in the fandom lately but I still hope that ARMYS can appreciate proof for what it is, a homage to their beautiful 9 year long career.

• Them releasing the music and content they want to or feel they need to according to their emotions, thoughts and the circunstances of every specific moment in their lives and careers instead of going for the same formula, even if it's been proved that it works, and regardless of the more or less positive outcome is one of the things I love about them.

• Ngl I was very apprehensive of them releasing an anthology at first,It felt out of place for me but I totally understand their decision now, they wanted to release a body of work that best represents them and their career. Proof is exactly that.

There has been so much negativity in the fandom lately but I still hope that ARMYS can appreciate proof for what it is, a homage to their beautiful 9 year long career.

tbh people who said proof was an "obvious cash grab" should feel ashamed of themselves after seeing bts explain out their own mouths that they wanted to do proof and why. i hope bts continues to do what they want with their careers regardless of naysayers or angry fans

who's your favorite artist?

Edited once, last by aclassyteaparty ().

• Them releasing the music and content they want to or feel they need to according to their emotions, thoughts and the circunstances of every specific moment in their lives and careers instead of going for the same formula, even if it's been proved that it works, and regardless of the more or less positive outcome is one of the things I love about them.

"we ain't about it, the world's expectations"-yet to come

• There has been so much negativity in the fandom lately but I still hope that ARMYS can appreciate proof for what it is, a homage to their beautiful 9 year long career.

The negativity has come from people being mad that BTS aren't releasing what they want BTS to release instead of respecting BTS' decisions and artistry.

I don't understand people claiming to be fans but hating everything they do...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• I did enjoy Proof, it was good listening to all their old hits again as well as the new songs. I actually enjoy these kinds of albums - a trip down memory lane. I might of only been a fan for 12 months, but I appreciate all of what BTS have done for their fans and some fans would pay to remember that at times and just be grateful for once.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!