RE: Currently watching BTS older mvs on youtube and i'm depressed

• Who gets depressed after watching a few music videos? so dramatic :pepe-just-smile:

OP

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I think that OP put BTS too high in the pedestal and got disappointed with high expectations. They need to remember that BTS are just human beings, trying their very best to be true to themselves and make ARMY happy.

For me personally, yet to come is very BTS, it has that Han, that personal and authentic feeling that only BTS can give (to me). But I can understand if someone can’t move on from their more catchy songs. It’s understandable.

But the moral of the story is that, don’t put unnecessary expectations on other people. Their goals and motivation might not be the same as yours.

• This fake 'nostalgia' for old BTS is tired. They've never had a completely immaculate discography, and there are newer songs I'll 1000% spin over older songs any day of the week.

I aint never putting Idol or Run on over Black Swan or Boy With Luv, you must be high

• they way bts can release 3 of the most "bts" songs they ever have AND re-release THE most "bts" song and people are still on this fake "i miss the old bts boohoo" bullshit lol. y'all are fake af

who's your favorite artist?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!