Re: contrast between the reactions to aespa and txt gg to music festivals

• OP

The comparison is valid and unvalid at the same time for me. They didn’t deserve the hate they got, although I saw most being directed at their company. At the same time there is no denying about the sneaky tactics that was used to hype it .

Regardless GGs will always have more interest and attention from others compared to BG that’s why all the reactions are magnified.

However, it turned out alright in the end they performed, had a good time and experience out of it. Hopefully whichever group goes to these festivals in the future aren’t scrutinised so severely any more

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “Re: contrast between aespa and txt gg to music festivals” to “Re: contrast between the reactions to aespa and txt gg to music festivals”.
  • I didn't even know TXT was going to festival. Ofc Aespa is much more popular and has more momentum than TXT right now so I understand the difference between reaction. Plus it's SM :pepe-shrug: people really turn everything into female vs male, i am tired :pepe-shame:

Aespa is the most pop group now, everything they do has massive reactions. Although sexism is very prevalent and plays a role in how they are treated. Just for this matter alone, I don’t think it’s that.

• About this:

Aespa got dragged before, they did great, good for them, show those haters!

TXT? They get dragged for it too. Mainly because they are like a plus 1?

I don’t care about why they attend. I care about the fans who couldn’t get ticket for they tour (due to the small venue size) can attending to this one. It’s a win for us.

Also to those who are worried… have to say I don’t know Coachella size but Txt attending one of the smaller stage? It’s not like BH dumped them in the deep water straight away. It’s reasonable size for them, just after the tour too, the more they perform in front of audience, the more they will get used to it. You can’t shelter a group and expect them to perform perfectly if they not being sent anywhere. If they make mistake? Something to learn about.

:pepe-shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!