Older men >>>>>>>>>>

• I don’t think ppl understand how much women like older men. Sure I’m not denying that there are some creepy ppl who exclusively serial date barely legal young boys or girls and like prey on them.

But like the People who fall in love or date minimally and their love interest is an age gap: it is completely normal. And not creepy at all. Some ppl say there is power difference but so what? Someone ppl like being taken care of. If you don’t that’s cool but not everyone has to be the same.

Man imagine dating a dude in your age range :pepe-cross:

• I agree on some and disagree on some parts. A power dynamic could lead to manipulation/sexual manipulation so its not some so what? thing you can brush off. Its happened to me and many other men and women that's why I'm trying to stay away from older men. I used to feel the same as you do but id rather wait till I'm older. I'm not trying to be someone's fetish. They are still hot asf though but unless you're a celeb if your older I don't want you right now.

That's just how I'm feeling

The max id go right now age gap wise is 3 years maybe 4. This is the first time for a long time that I've been taking a interest and going for guys my age.

My Handsome Kings!

• I agree on some and disagree on some parts. A power dynamic could lead to manipulation/sexual manipulation so its not some so what? thing you can brush off. Its happened to me and many other men and women that's why I'm trying to stay away from older men. I used to feel the same as you do but id rather wait till I'm older. I'm not trying to be someone's fetish. They are still hot asf though but unless you're a celeb if your older I don't want you right now.

The max id go right now age gap wise is 3 years maybe 4. This is the first time for a long time that I've been taking a interest and going for guys my age.

Manipulation and sexual manipulation can occur even in relationships with NO age gap. What you said has no relevance to anything I said.

Just because there is a power difference doesn’t mean it will be taken advantage off. The assumption that every woman who dates an older man is being manipulated is so harmful what lol.

Any relationship can be abusive it’s not something exclusive to age gaps.

• Manipulation and sexual manipulation can occur even in relationships with NO age gap. What you said has no relevance to anything I said.

Just because there is a power difference doesn’t mean it will be taken advantage off. The assumption that everyone woman who dates an older man is being manipulated is so harmful what lol.

Any relationship can be abusive it’s not something exclusive to age gaps.

I literally never said that but its way more likely if there's an age gap involved. Its not a coincidence that all the men who have or tried to manipulate me were older men.

I also never said that but I said don't make it seem like power dynamics don't mean anything because they definitely do. I don't think that's the case man or women BUT you cant convince me there's not a power dynamic between a 18-19 year old women or man dating a 50 year old. Even watching videos like "Love Don't Judge" you can see how harmful these relationships CAN BE.

I acknowledge that but we are discussing age gaps.

My Handsome Kings!

• I literally never said that but its way more likely if there's an age gap involved. Its not a coincidence that all the men who have or tried to manipulate me were older men.

I also never said that but I said don't make it seem like power dynamics don't mean anything because they definitely do. I don't think that's the case man or women BUT you cant convince there's not a power dynamic between a 18-19 year old women or man dating a 50 year old. Even watching videos like "Love Don't Judge" you can see how harmful these relationships CAN BE.

I acknowledge that but we are discussing age gaps.

You literally did say it. Then why bring up abuse at all when any relationship can be abusive. It’s not exclusive to age gaps. Power difference can exist in any number of different ways. For example if there is wage gap or if they’re different races or financial backgrounds or hell even if one is much smarter than the other. Who said they don’t mean anything lol. I specifically brought up power difference to say that it’s not all about being taken advantage of.

I never said 18/19 year olds here. It says so in the OP. I’m talking about fully grown adult women with full cognitive development in their mid 20s or older.

• Some ppl say there is power difference but so what?

Silliest thing ever, like being the same age won't have "PoWeR DiFfErEnCe". That's up to you as people if you know how to respect your partners. If a person is trash then they're gonna be trash no matter what age they are.

• Silliest thing ever, like being the same age won't have "PoWeR DiFfErEnCe". That's up to you as people if you know how to respect your partners. If a person is trash then they're gonna be trash no matter what age they are.

THIS. Just because a perceived power difference exists doesn’t mean they’re automatically gonna be abusive like what.

i totally totally agree even tho im like still in highschool i don't have much experience in dating much less dating a 30 year old man but yee for now my limit isn't over 5 years

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!