Seungri was already promoting pedophilia way back in 2011

• This MV is so messed up, I don't understand how kpop fans let this go under the rug.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you don't wanna watch the whole video, I'll give you a summary. It has this "Alice In Wonderland" where this kid drinks growing up portion and after getting rescued by Seungri, she romances with him.

idk wtf was going on in the MV director's mind? :eyes:

also how tf did YG & Seungri accept this concept? Ig they were trash all along <X

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• This isn't just an issue with Seungri but Korea overall sadly. The idea of romancing and 'waiting' for younger girls is often romanticized and presented as some chivalrous thing.

Reality is as much of a scummer as he is he likely had 0 say or imput into the concept of this MV and the director did(likely a man) and came up with this really creepy concept.

Which we can see is normalized in Korea considering this MV isn't considered controversial or weird to them and not only got past the production team, Seungri himself, YG, multiple Korean ratings boards, broadcasters and the general public and no one said...hey this MV is really weird....kind of shows us the normality in which this attitude exist in how relationships are perceived in that country vs the west.

I mean take for example Parasite, something South Korea is incredibly proud of and happily presented to the world.

• wait even parasite depicts pedophilia? it's a pretty well known film in the west also right? then why isn't anyone speaking up on it?

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• wait even parasite depicts pedophilia? it's a pretty well known film in the west also right? then why isn't anyone speaking up on it?

• Even Goblin's relationship is pretty gross if you think about it and the series is hugely renowned. Wasn't her character only 19?

• Even Goblin's relationship is pretty gross if you think about it and the series is hugely renowned. Wasn't her character only 19?

Maybe, I haven't watched Goblin.

But I think we could also point out it's not a Korea exclusive type thing when ages get close to 18 but are stil under age.

Look at Call Me By Your Name a beautiful film, But Ellio is 17 and Oliver is like 25 and that's Italian and American produced. So it's a bit odd also.

• Maybe, I haven't watched Goblin.

But I think we could also point out it's not a Korea exclusive type thing when ages get close to 18 but are stil under age.

Look at Call Me By Your Name a beautiful film, But Ellio is 17 and Oliver is like 25 and that's Italian and American produced. So it's a bit odd also.

Yup it's definitely a problem worldwide

• i havent seen the movie but the book is a little disturbing

It's about Geisha's life. Nine year old girl falls in love with adult. Then she does everything to meet him. That man has also fell in love with her and was taking care of her from afar. After she grows up they meet happy life. :pepe-tea:

me right now:

:pepe-cross:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

Edited once, last by channiieK ().

• i mean i can't really comment. i haven't watched it. i really hope the story isn't as messed as it sounds.

I read the book when I was younger.

The story is as messed up as it can get from an historical POV, because it depicts the story of a geisha during the first middle of the 20th century, around the wars' period.

A geisha is what you would call an entertainer, these women are well-versed in keeping customers entertained through different arts and mannerism. Some of then might find rich men to be their benefactors in exchange of certain favours, but they're not really prostitutes in the true sense of the word.

The main character of the story was given to a geisha house as a young girl while her sister who was a bit older and wasn't a virgin anymore (she had a boyfriend) was given to a brothel. One messed up thing that I remember but I don't remember how old the girl was at that time is that her virginity was sold to an old man after she went to thr geisha house.

However, the man that she will end up with wasn't her customer when she was a young girl. They met when she was young, he bought her an ice cream and the memories stood with her until she grew up a bit and met him again, and then they developed a romance.

That's how I remember it, if I'm wrong, people are free to correct me. I read the book years ago, my memory is not fresh on all the events.

• A 17 and 20 year old is not pedophilia what?

You can be a in a legal relationship at those ages at least in the UK and pretty sure in South Korea at that age.

• LMAO this is an issue world wide of men being predatory towards younger females, if you’re going to call Seungri out just know there’s a million other videos and films out there that are shown in the same manner.

• A 17 and 20 year old is not pedophilia what?

You can be a in a legal relationship at those ages at least in the UK and pretty sure in South Korea at that age.

You should have read my other post. ' as it's not really pedophilia as that is specifically in referral to pre pubescent individuals, 13 or under.'

Which is also where I say most people enjoy the film and don't find it odd cos they can assume he is 20 and she is 17 and it's technically possible those characters could be that age, even if the film implies different.

• Oh let’s not forget this gem written by r Kelly and sung by then 15 year old Aaliyah

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh let’s not forget this gem written by r Kelly and sung by then 15 year old Aaliyah

:pepe-back-away:

this reminds me of the saying:

"age is just a number... and jail is just a room"

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!