Older men >>>>>>>>>>

• The limit for you is 3 years ma’am not 5 or it’s statutory rape :pepe-life-support:

This topic isn’t for teenagers or even college students. :pepe-life-support: :pepe-life-support:

skjdks NOT NOWW im not dating any guy over 1 year rn cuz that'll jsut be awkward for me.. but i mean when i graduate for now its five years

• You literally did say it. Then why bring up abuse at all when any relationship can be abusive. It’s not exclusive to age gaps. Power difference can exist in any number of different ways. For example if there is wage gap or if they’re different races or financial backgrounds or he’ll even if one if much smarter than the other. Who said they don’t mean anything lol. I specifically brought up power difference to say that it’s not all about being taken advantage of.

I never said 18/19 year olds here. It says so in the OP. I’m talking about fully grown adult women with full cognitive development in their mid 20s or older.

No, I didn't lol. Look back up I specifically stated "a power dynamic could lead". Its not exclusive but its wayyy too common in age gap relationships and I was highlighting that.. My parents have a healthy gap and my sister hers is eh the age gap is fine, its the power dynamic in hers that kind of bothers me.

Oh, the so what threw off your point. I interpreted as it didn't matter not that it wasn't always a bad factor.

Oh, then I agree. As long as they are in the same stage of life and 25 or older then I am fine with 15+ age gaps.

My Handsome Kings!

• i totally totally agree even tho im like still in highschool i don't have much experience in dating much less dating a 30 year old man but yee for now my limit isn't over 5 years

I wish in highschool I was like this but ofc I had to be into college guys or guys even older then that. I've gotten attention from older men since I was 13. Its not like I was some fast ass little girl it was more like the first men to really take interest in me were older men so that's just what I grew to be attracted to. Somethings happened where it went too far for me and now I'm dating in the normal age range and am so much happier!

I agree with you on that on sister. I barely even know what am doing. I am not emotionally, psychically or mentally mature enough to even consider dating a 30 year old right now but in the future id be down. I still have to date 3 years up since guys my age just aren't on maturity level.

• I think alot of people don't seem to realise its more an emonitonal and mental capabilities that affect relationships (how toxic they can become) age is only secondary to that in which the bigger the gap the likelihood theres a imbalance of mental and emotional maturity but its not the cause of power imbalance alone.

In kepting with that majority of teenage females emotionally and mentally develop faster then males they're own age do, so some women tend to go for older men as they feel their mental maturity matches their own, not a difficult thing to understand.

Power imbalances don't appear just because of age, it's mental, emotional and intelligence capacity that's affects that in any relationship. (in some case position in life also)

Age is a factor (should be one) especially when underage, however once you hit 21 (18 here) you are free to enter a consenting adult relationships with anyone your age and up, regardless of unmatching emotional, mental and intelligence capabilities... But knowing yourself and your capabilities would help assess the wrong type of people for you.

• mature men >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I ever liked a younger dude I would feel like I’m catching a case, so I’ll just stick with older dudes but not too old, only a year older is what I’ll date, no more than that

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!