Will Stray Kids be the BTS of the 4th gen bgs?

• I am predicting Stray Kids will be on a BTS kind of level success compared to other bgs. Their youtube views and spotify streams are great compared to their peers in the 4th gen. I know they’re not doing that well in Korea charts but which 4th gen bg is? Let's be real none of them are doing amazingly. So they could improve with each comeback.

Stays are a very dedicated fandom and they appeal to the west as shown from their US pure album sales. They have 2 fluent english speakers which is a huge advantage during promotion. Famous actors like Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds are taking notice of them. Remind you that they are also the only bg to get Bubbling Under. If they get that Hot100 they’ll be ahead in the 4th gen and I’m positive they’ll get it soon.

I’ve also noticed a lot of ex-armys even armys are stays (not on here obviously but on Reddit and Twitter) compared to nctzens as stays which you can see more here. Out of all the 4th gen bgs right now they have the most potential. So I think once some BTS members enlist Stray Kids can take over.

Approved the thread.
  • Yes and they will also surpass most of BTS achievements as well.

They have the talents and maknae line popularity to be on top for a very long time

• Leave SKZ out of these weird "next BTS" conversations, please

• that was a try, good luck next time :finger-heart:

• Official Allkpop Stay Spokesman Disclaimer:

" BTS is an anomaly and a one of a kind group with feats that cannot be simply touched, not even on a similar spectrum.

Whatever heights Stray kids will reach, it will not be of said level. In short, we humbly do not agree and it is not as simple as that even at the pace they're currently at. Much more evidence to support said theory would be needed first. Thank you for your time. "

BSG_Blush.JPG

• Guys the keyword is potential. They really have the potential. There are many ex-armys and armys who are stays already. So once BTS enlist and looking at the news I have a feeling they won’t get exempted so a lot of armys will look and move on to another group and even 10% of armys is great. Manifesting stray kids world domination. I’ll revive this thread up later let’s see.

• Guys the keyword is potential. They really have the potential. There are many ex-armys and armys who are stays already. So once BTS enlist and looking at the news I have a feeling they won’t get exempted so a lot of armys will look and move on to another group and even 10% of armys is great. Manifesting stray kids world domination. I’ll revive this thread up later let’s see.

nah you are clearly a bts anti who can't wait to see another group overtake bts. poor straykids being used as a token for this weird agenda :pepe-life-support:

• Their only known member is that blond visual guy. Don't even compare.

• Shut up we know you don't care about either group. You just want to summon the skz anti armys on the site.

As a stay all that matters to me, and other stays is that SKZ are getting more and more famous every day

• Just wait till 10 june, you will see that bts can't be replicated

• Are you trolling, op? No.

They'll have success but not BTS level.

• I think we all need to accept that there won't be a 4th gen BTS (or 4th gen Blackpink probably). The whole Kpop landscape has changed. Now 4th gen groups are getting sales right away that 3rd gens would have been proud of 6-7 years ago, and the audience is diffused across all the groups instead of focused on one or two.

• Get help if you actually believe in this

• Sorry stays and armys. The gap is so wide that even if I wish BTS be gone by 10 years minimum, SKZ won’t catch up.

• The difference between BTS and all these newer boygroups everyone's placing bets on becoming the next BTS, is that BTS' popularity seems unlimited. K-pop groups had a ceiling or peak before BTS came along. They reached their potential and then they either stayed there until they fell or their popularity would simply fluctuate depending on release. These BTS wannabe boy groups in my opinion will fall into that category and by that I mean Stray kids like the others, can become very popular, have number 1s in their career but they will inevitably peak. They do not give off feeling that BTS has. There are only so many markets left that BTS can tap into. But they just keep on getting popular. That is why they are an anomaly and anomalies are not frequent.

• you all very well know this person is looking for fights but you're os hungry to fight anyone that you'll ignore that

pretty fucking pathetic.

• I'm very curious why this thread was approved. I've had completely innocent threads rejected in the past by mods, but obvious bait is posted. Nice. On top of that I'm sure this mod knows very well what armys here are like.

yes, we're :pepe-angel:

• Especially with Hyunjin it's soooo obvious lol there has been various times when Hyunjin's styling looks very similar to Taehyung's, even down to the facial expressions and mannerisms on stage.

please go outside and interact with real people, like, immediately

if you think wearing A FUCKING YELLOW BERET or anything in that vein is copying the problem is with you

Hyunjin's mannerisms are nothing like Taehyung's. Hyunjin's style is generally a lot more more dramatic, darker, and cockier, whereas Taehyung's is more "mysterious flower boy". His role model has always been Taemin, now he's someone whose influence you can sometimes see but Hyunjin's style is still very different from his.

I get the feeling you don't know shit about any group other than BTS, you give me these vibes

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You are all idiots taking this bait

• Especially with Hyunjin it's soooo obvious lol there has been various times when Hyunjin's styling looks very similar to Taehyung's, even down to the facial expressions and mannerisms on stage.

V has a lot of sons in 4th gen hut ofc their fans won't admit.

• Jimin too?

BTS' Jimin and ShiNEE's Taemin named as inspiration by Stray Kids' Hyunjin
    BTS' Jimin and ShiNEE's Taemin have been named as dancing inspiration by Stray Kids' Hyunjin in a recent interview with Singles Magazine.
    www.google.com

• V has a lot of sons in 4th gen hut ofc their fans won't admit.

no you're just fucking stupid :cryingr:

it's also a little bit funny to claim this without any proof about Hyunjin while his style and aesthetic are being consistently copied by other boy groups. He's not your little nugu who needs to mention a big idol and be seen only as a thing to feed said big idol's stans' egos. But you know that. That's exactly why you WANT him to be copying Taehyung. But Hyunjin has mentioned him like once in his entire career so you make up your tinfoil hat theories. What's also funny is that I've seen some TXT boy being styled much more closer to Taehyung than Hyunjin has ever been, on several instances, yet I've also never seen him being accused of copying Taehyung. It wouldn't feed your ego as much, right?

• You are all idiots taking this bait

they KNOW this shit is bait.

The thing is, at least half of the armys on this site despise SKZ, and while they mostly try to not be that obvious about it on main, here they can show their true colours. They just want a reason to fight.

• they KNOW this shit is bait.

The thing is, at least half of the armys on this site despise SKZ, and while they mostly try to not be that obvious about it on main, here they can show their true colours. They just want a reason to fight.

Nah, the users are very obvious in bop or flop threads and "mention the worst group of x company" or "mention your least favorite group" threads. Any chance they get to show their repulsion, they take it. I'm not surprised at OP's trolling being successful

• they KNOW this shit is bait.

Who this childish stray kids fan here in this thread is? Looks like this kid just wanted to throw fists at armys and taking full advantage of this troll thread. Your comments about armys are worse anything anyone has said about stray kids here. Self reflect a little. But seems like you are a child and sensitive af so you won't be able to do that.

• I can't believe y'all are really making this terrible troll thread successful (and I can't believe I'm helping, I should've stopped in the answering anons).

:aespa38:

• Who this childish stray kids fan here in this thread is? Looks like this kid just wanted to throw fists at armys and taking full advantage of this troll thread. Your comments about armys are worse anything anyone has said about stray kids here. Self reflect a little. But seems like you are a child and sensitive af so you won't be able to do that.

you're so obsessed with protecting the mess that is army from whatever response they get for their behaviour it's actually funny

Your dear armys have been trashing skz for the whole thread despite several people on the first page saying it's a troll thread which rules out that they didn't consider that possibility. I only said that this site has losers like that (which is a fact, you don't even have to look hard), and you find that it's the worst thing in this thread?? And you call me sensitive??? Hilarious. Actually, you're the perfect proof of my claims.

It's also funny that you think I would take advantage of a troll thread ABOUT MY OWN FAVES just to drag your fandom. You think that's my priority here?? Newsflash: I don't care. I'd react the same way to any fandom's bullshit. You're not special.

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!