AUGUST BATTLE of the 4th Gen Boy groups! TXT vs Stray Kids vs The Boyz

• Who Will Lead? 59

1. Stray Kids (24) 41%
    2. TXT (31) 53%
    3. The Boyz (4) 7%

With The Boyz comeback on August 9th followed by TXT on August 17th and then Stray Kids on August 23rd, August will finally be the month we get an answer on which BG is currently leading 4th Gen. Who are you personally rooting for?

• Wut? Why is Txt coming back already, they literally JUST released Lovesong...

Why is BH not letting literally the BEST BG song since Zombie last year breathe ffs? Lovesong deserves more time to shine before being left behind.

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

STREAM HERE :pepe-cowboy:

• Fight or Escape is repackage album and it only 2 versions. So I don't think it will get high physical sales. I'm already happy if they can sell 400k. Meanwhile, The chaos chapter: Freeze is 780k in Gaon last month with 3 versions.

But I'm sure SKZ will surpassed it, aren't their fandom grow massively during Kingdom?

Idk much about The Boyz, but I hope they will be enter melon 24h chart on this comeback.

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

• I think SKZ and TBZ will do well and will break and set new records. The interesting thing with TXT is that your listeners are not decreasing and your sales are going up. Right now they are the cover of kpop Daebak and Anti Romantic is in position 1. So the repackage came at the right time.Screenshot_20210721_225702_com.spotify.music.jpg

Their spotify listeners are not decreasing is because Anti-Romantic went viral and already outstreamed Lovesong. Same thing happened to Enhypen because Fever went viral, + they just release japanese single. And instead of decreasing, both groups' monthly listeners are increasing. TXT will even get another boost from this repackage album. It's gonna be interseting.

Anti-Romantic and Fever standing next to each other in K-Pop Daebak Playlist as the iconic viral bsides of this year that dethrone their title tracks. Wbk Anti-Romantic - Fever are besties

:lover1:

• I'll be checking all of them. TXT just cameback 2 months ago and did very well, they released such a bop album. And Lovesong was the best kpop song this year for me. So excited for the new songs.

For The Boyz and Stray Kids, it's been almost a year since their last comeback. I can see they'll rise a lot in every metric. The Boyz probably will enter 24Hits, and do well on domestic charts especially if their new song is a bright, refreshing summer song. And Stray Kids probably will get a high sales and do well on Youtube and Spotify. Hoping the best for them, and fortunately, these 3 4th gen groups didn't comeback at the same time, so they don't have to fight for music shows. The Boyz on August 9th, TXT on August 17th, and Stray Kids on August 23rd. I hope that The Boyz and Stray Kids can get a lot of win on music shows (as well as TXT), especially on Music Bank, since they have never won there before.

And other than competition, Interaction is what I'm looking for > <

I need Soobin and Sunwoo selca > <

:lover1:

• Fun fact:some of us even quite clueless what is repackage album because this is the first time TXT will have one :angryr:

Please correct me, but Gaon and Hanteo will count Freeze and FoE separately, right? why we should merge two different albums as 1 sales? :whatr: even if FoE charting in billboard, they will count separately with Freeze.

I just hope TxT fans are smart like Stray Kids fans and do not add album sales of 2 different albums just to claim a record like other kpop fans like to do since this is a repackage album.

"I don't like laughing at people in a way which makes them feel bad." ~Kyomoto Taiga~

• Fun fact:some of us even quite clueless what is repackage album because this is the first time TXT will have one :angryr:

Please correct me, but Gaon and Hanteo will count Freeze and FoE separately, right? why we should merge two different albums as 1 sales? :whatr: even if FoE charting in billboard, they will count separately with Freeze.

GAON, Hanteo, Oricon, Billboard all of them count them separately.

Ikr it doesn't make sense to add album sales of two different albums with two different names but some kpop fans like to add the sales of the full album and the repackaged album because idk why. Stray Kids fans didn't do so though last year. They had an opportunity to claim the best selling album by "4th gen" group if they had added the sales of the full album and the repackaged album. But they didn't add them like other kpop fans. TxT fans will have an opportunity to claim that TxT are the first "4th gen" group to sell 1m with an album if they add album sales of Freeze and FoE like other kpop fans. I just hope you guys don't do that lol.

Well. That depends. For Stray Kids, it was kinda a weird situation since their repackage outsold their full album (this basically never happens; like had probably happened three or four times in all of K-pop history) so the most news sites and fans count it as a seperate album.

Regardless of sales, I think it still should be counted as a separate album.

• GAON, Hanteo, Oricon, Billboard all of them count them separately.

Ikr it doesn't make sense to add album sales of two different albums with two different names but some kpop fans like to add the sales of the full album and the repackaged album because idk why. Stray Kids fans didn't do so though last year. They had an opportunity to claim the best selling album by "4th gen" group if they had added the sales of the full album and the repackaged album. But they didn't add them like other kpop fans.

Ah.... 'breaking record' always become one of the biggest problem in kpop :sweatr1:

• Well. That depends. For Stray Kids, it was kinda a weird situation since their repackage outsold their full album (this basically never happens; like had probably happened three or four times in all of K-pop history) so the most news sites and fans count it as a seperate album.

Regardless of sales, I think it still should be counted as a separate album.

Wow.... that's cool tho. Repackage is basically a few new songs and the rest are old songs, right? That's why it's rare for it to outsell their full album.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!