RE: What will happen if YG goes to jail?

• OP

More importantly, will he give up the keys to the dungeon? :eyes:

• This will never happen

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• YG going to jail? L. O. L

YG ent has been caught numerous times drugs among its idols and employees, YG is linked to burning sun via seungri (allegedly used company credit cards), YG is accused of using company money for gambling overseas, accused of threatening Han seo hee (who he also might've had an affair with) aka witness intimidation and so on.

Yet absolutely nothing has happened to him other than "stepping down". This ain't going to do shit to him, at worst maybe a minor fine.

• he'll go for a day lmao come on bro this is Korea a guy could kill half the population and he'd get 3 years max

*if his victims were women

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!