Queendom Results are irrelevant

• We all know this so honestly no point making a fuss out of it.

The only thing that matters is what happens after. Let's take Queendom 1

• Mamamoo won, and soon after they comeback with 'Hip' and that song was huge. Mamamoo was already huge before so they probably could have had a huge hit even without it but we wouldn't know. After that 2020 theu released Dingga which did fairly well but Aya didn't. But 2020 members were more focused on solo careers and they are all actually thriving well in their own ways. Mamamoo isn't the hottest and most popular group right now but they are a solid name in the industry
    • Oh My Girl probably got the biggest boost out of the show. They actually comeback the latest because Jiho was recovering, and when they did, they had not 1 but 2 huge hits with Nonstop and Dolphin. Subsequently Dun Dun Dance also hit big. Real Love didn't do that well but regardless, Oh My Girl definitely got a huge boost after the show
    • (G)I-DLE also did well after, Oh My God and Dumdi Dumdi did well. They however took a huge hit with Soojin's controversy and went on a huge hiatus. But then Tomboy came out and they are back on top again. For this I wouldn't really say it was a Queendom boost.
    • AOA actually did fairly well for a senior group with Come See Me, but then the Minapulator attacked and everything went downhill.
    • Bom is just doing Bom, she doesn't seem to be in the limelight much at the moment but I think things are going well for her? She honestly doesn't seem too worried.
    • Lovelyz, they probably didn't get much boost, they did win a music show with Oliviate.

Now the question is after Queendom 2, who are the groups that are going to get the most boost?

• I think WJSN has a chance of getting a huge boost. Thing is WJSN isn't really a flop group even though I know most of y'all don't listen to them. They are fairly known like out of the Big 3/Mamamoo/Gfriend/OMG, they are probably next in line for the biggest 3rd Gen groups. Their songs also get random resurgence during new year. Bona is like really popular as well. I think the show would be a good boost in letting the GP know them better. Important thing is how Starship handles it now
    • Loona probably would get more Korean fans. Loona is well appreciated by International fans, not so by Korean fans so this might give them some boost domestically. I think most Korean people who knows Loona only knows Chuu because of her variety appearances
    • Hyolyn can potentially score big. She might not have the biggest fandom but the show gave her a platform to show what she is capable of. I don't think she will be able to score like a massive hit like back in Sistar days but we'll see how well she does. People seem to really appreciate her skill and talent.
    • Kep1er is probably the same as Loona, carried by International fandom and lack Korean fandom. Seems like people are warming up to them slowly and I heard Hikaru is becoming more popular.
    • Brave Girls I'm not sure. Their hype from before seemed to have died down but maybe after Queendom they might see another resurgence? I feel it depends on the concept of their comeback. If it is more summery I think they have a chance to do well.

Who do you think have a good chance to get a huge Queendom boost?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!