[instiz] QUEENDOM'S FIRST BATTLE FINAL VIEWS

• Hyolyn 3.94MWJSN 2.42M
    Viviz 5.23M
    Kep1er 3.52M
    Brave Girls 2.1M
    LOONA 3.31M

original post: here

1. Viviz is unrivaled... They deserve it..

2. Wow Viviz is doing well.. Do they have a lot of international fans??
    > They used to be Gfriend so don't they have the most domestic fans now?? They're the ones in the lineup with the strongest domestic fandom right now

3. Hul Viviz's views are the best~

4. Hul, at this rate Hyolyn will really come in frst..?

5. I watched Hyolyn's performance too. She's not even falling behind in terms of views, seriously Hyolyn has a huge chance winning

6. Hyolyn is crazy

7. Huh? Hyolyn is so high

8. So influence is important too..

9. I watched Hyolyn's stage and it was so good, I watched it againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Viviz chose Rough as a song to perform for real.. It made me want to watch the stage even more. It reminded me of my school graduation days, I watched it so many timesㅠㅠ

11. What a shame for LOONA ㅠㅠㅠ If they entered the competition, I bet they were expecting to deliver more in terms of results

12. Viviz already has a huge international fandom no? For real, their stage was so fun, I feel like everyone was amazed when they watched it

13. Hyolyn's stage was freaking good, I watched it several times..

14. Wow Hyolyn is so high

15. Hyolyn is seriously amazing. I'm not even a fan and I watched her video so many timesㅋㅋㅋ If you're talented, your views will speak by itself

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!