Is Jennie x Gdragon dating rumor a coverup for something else?

• many theories have been coming up, such as that the dating rumor is a coverup for a sexual assault scandal from a top athlete, could it be the media making up fake rumors?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and that jennie and gdragon might allegedly live in the same residential area

idk just a theory, this is a very confusing scandal

Edited once, last by Caspian ().

• 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• knetz are actually agreeing with some points and YG technically hasn't confirmed their relationship, so far it's only speculation they are dating by the media . There isn't any pic of them together from dispatch and supposedly they have been dating for a year, at least with Kai there were receipts.

and GD and Jennie aren't any idols they are probably the most popular idols in SK now and trending so their dating news isn't irrelevant.

• Well no, because then YG would say it's not true. It's not like they have to wait to hear back, they are with YG managers every day. And GD and Jennie are not voiceless either.

The only way this works as a cover-up is if Dispatch have been watching them for months - which they say they have - and dropped it now because someone in power asked them to.

It's nice that people suddenly think YG is so kind and altruistic that he wants to help other companies protect their idols and cooperate with a media company he hates, but that takes fan theory a bit far.

• knetz are actually agreeing with some points and YG technically hasn't confirmed their relationship, so far it's only speculation they are dating by the media . There isn't any pic of them together from dispatch and supposedly they have been dating for a year, at least with Kai there were receipts.

and GD and Jennie aren't any idols they are probably the most popular idols in SK now and trending so their dating news isn't irrelevant.

YG don't confirm as a rule, they respect their idol's right to privacy. If GD and Jennie don't want to deny this, nothing will be said.

• Stupid fans on twitter spread that they released it to cover the whole “mayor case”, but that was nearly 8-9 months ago and the whole Korea knows....All they did was swear at me and send me a link of an article from yesterday regarding the mayor....like just because CNN is re-reporting on it today doesn’t mean shit, we don’t use CNN in Korea 🤧🤧

The foolishness is like Paparazzi reports Kanye and Kim Kardashian are splitting and Koreans thinking it’s to cover the Capital Riot...or Trump. Just cause y’all don’t have a life doesn’t mean we don’t.

• YG don't confirm as a rule, they respect their idol's right to privacy. If GD and Jennie don't want to deny this, nothing will be said.

He has with some artists though (taeyang, teddy and YG actors) which is suspicious why he hasn't not to mention there aren't pics or anything either. Anyways this is gonna be my last post about this but if knetz are also doubting this then maybe they also find it sus.

• Why do u guys think kpop is that important. More specifically dating news. Please no one cares about this aside kpop stans

And even then many of the fans do not give a damn. If they date it's like "oh cool" for some of us instead of making rumors and drama. I wish more fans would stop being so invested in people's dating lives as if they are dating the singers.

Sigh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• And even then many of the fans do not give a damn. If they date it's like "oh cool" for some of us instead of making rumors and drama. I wish more fans would stop being so invested in people's dating lives as if they are dating the singers.

Sigh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

For real... Conspiracy theories over dating news?? That's some stupid shit we can only find in kpop.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!