Jpop groups should be allowed to have their live performance videos uploaded on their channels.

• Especially the Kpop influenced groups NiziU, JO1, Prikil and INI. Japanese tv-stations are notorious for copyrights of anything from them. But I think a fancam version similar to what we see from Kpop music shows should allowed by the groups companies to be shown on their channels and not the actual tv lives that the stations has.

• Last past few years, BTS has started uploading their performances on Japanese shows to their own youtube channels. I don't know if they're paying for the broadcast rights, but big companies like Johnnys can do stuff like this. After all, these performances really attract attention and help the groups gain fans.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Last past few years, BTS has started uploading their performances on Japanese shows to their own youtube channels. I don't know if they're paying for the broadcast rights, but big companies like Johnnys can do stuff like this. After all, these performances really attract attention and help the groups gain fans.

hybe pay for it, noticed that most of the artist from hybe have upload live perfomance in japan to their yt channel

Especially the Kpop influenced groups NiziU, JO1, Prikil and INI. Japanese tv-stations are notorious for copyrights of anything from them. But I think a fancam version similar to what we see from Kpop music shows should allowed by the groups companies to be shown on their channels and not the actual tv lives that the stations has.

That is their content, they have right for it. Kpop music show upload their own content to internet the bootleg will get copyright strike same thing like in japan lol

• hybe pay for it, noticed that most of the artist from hybe have upload live perfomance in japan to their yt channel

That is their content, they have right for it. Kpop music show upload their own content to internet the bootleg will get copyright strike same thing like in japan lol

In fact, it also helps them gain Japanese fans. HYBE is smart about this. Japanese companies also need to wake up on this issue. If not all performances, at least some of the performances that are highly praised by the fans are enough.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• In fact, it also helps them gain Japanese fans. HYBE is smart about this. Japanese companies also need to wake up on this issue. If not all performances, at least some of the performances that are highly praised by the fans are enough.

Yea but i think other japanese company just dont want to pay the japan music station to get the right to upload the live perfomance tbh. They upload their own concert coz they have right for it but they dont upload tv show perfomance coz they dont have right for and dont wan to pay for it.

• Yea but i think other japanese company just dont want to pay the japan music station to get the right to upload the live perfomance tbh. They upload their own concert coz they have right for it but they dont upload tv show perfomance coz they dont have right for and dont wan to pay for it.

Yes, that's the problem. If you're not willing to give, you can't gain either. You just get stuck, which is the case with Japanese companies.

• Yes, that's the problem. If you're not willing to give, you can't gain either. You just get stuck, which is the case with Japanese companies.

probably not profitable coz the live video got low view and the copyright is expensive to buy thats why they dont do it

• im not sure all the ins and outs involved. some channels may not even sell the rights because it would upset the advertisers.

one good thing is most music shows usually end up being available somewhere at least temporarily

• probably not profitable coz the live video got low view and the copyright is expensive to buy thats why they dont do it

But from a larger perspective, I think it should only be seen as an kind of investment. I mean, most of BTS's performances for Japanese programs are currently over 40 million. Even the music videos of many Japanese bands can't reach these views yet. The fact that they started to focus on Youtube recently, like dance practice videos etc are good developments. I hope these good developments spread to other areas as well.

• But from a larger perspective, I think it should only be seen as an kind of investment. I mean, most of BTS's performances for Japanese programs are currently over 40 million. Even the music videos of many Japanese bands can't reach these views yet. The fact that they started to focus on Youtube recently, like dance practice videos etc are good developments. I hope these good developments spread to other areas as well.

Bts is different story lol they get high view every video it upload. Jpop artist generally get low view. So its not profitable and the label also dont have many money to spend on investment.

• Bts is different story lol they get high view every video it upload. Jpop artist generally get low view. So its not profitable and the label also dont have many money to spend on investment.

I think big companies like Johnny's can do that though.

• lmao are u joking johnny dont even put their discography on streaming platform hahahaha sry

But they started. Slowly... Veeery slowly lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!