Troublemaker VS Now

• Troublemaker VS Now 29

1. Troublemaker (14) 48%
    2. Now (15) 52%

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For me personally, Now :eyes:

• Why not cut the vocals and let the music do the talking?

Trouble Maker [Instrumental]

External Content www.youtube.com

I lean towards Trouble Maker because it's danceable. Kind of hard to mess up a good Pop/Funk loop (see/hear what I mean below). I can't fake like when the song changes (Hyuna's rap part and the bridge) these are moments to forget either.

Now [Instrumental]

The static/repetitive guitar riff drones on after a while and kills my enjoyment of this track. The strings sound nice over the percussion though.

Edited once, last by DMV2DMZ ().

• Interesting, I always liked Now instrumental more :/

• Well he peaked in Troublemaker imo

IDK, I liked his new music, even though Cube did jack all to promote it.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• IDK, I liked his new music, even though Cube did jack all to promote it.

True, I remember liking this song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!