Lee soman is biased aespa

• You sounded like he's so bad therefore Aespa should stay away from him so I showed you why he's more important to Aespa than you think.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always see people saying this acting all high about how LSM just copy-pasted japanese training system when the reality is I'm yet to see a J-Pop group that had both the dance and the vocal training SM groups had since the 2000s, you can't just reduce it to a copypaste and act like SM groups became famous on Asia (Japan included) just because of... luck I guess since Japanese industry was the one that started it? Japanese and Korean systems of training are actually quite different and you can see it by how they perform and the music they go for, LSM could copy some elements from the japanese industry at the moment and all, but it's no doubt he made a twist and perfectioned it, also making the dance more sharp and with a musical style much more afroamerican influenced. In fact he also got inspiration from Motown discography, which kinda explains SM's obsession with R&B and soul.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• I always see people saying this acting all high about how LSM just copy-pasted japanese training system when the reality is I'm yet to see a J-Pop group that had both the dance and the vocal training SM groups had since the 2000s, you can't just reduce it to a copypaste and act like SM groups became famous on Asia (Japan included) just because of... luck I guess since Japanese industry was the one that started it? Japanese and Korean systems of training are actually quite different and you can see it by how they perform and the music they go for, LSM could copy some elements from the japanese industry at the moment and all, but it's no doubt he made a twist and perfectioned it, also making the dance more sharp and with a musical style much more afroamerican influenced. In fact he also got inspiration from Motown discography, which kinda explains SM's obsession with R&B and soul.

but that is exactly what happened. he copied and pasted the system. maybe you aren’t as familiar with jpop because it’s literally made to be inaccessible through very deliberate and thorough means, but that’s exactly what he did.

and when you branch off to mention how he also took from black american music culture like r&b and hiphop.... that was also being done in korea before lsm. we’re not that far behind america.

you managed to talk a lot without making any points. he copied the japanese system, copied black music, invested hugely into korean ent, etc. and he wasn’t the first.... just one of the first to become hugely successful. that’s it. even koreans don’t try to credit him as much as you international fans do....

• image.gif

Edited 5 times, last by 2techs ().

• but that is exactly what happened. he copied and pasted the system. maybe you aren’t as familiar with jpop because it’s literally made to be inaccessible through very deliberate and thorough means, but that’s exactly what he did.

and when you branch off to mention how he also took from black american music culture like r&b and hiphop.... that was also being done in korea before lsm. we’re not that far behind america.

you managed to talk a lot without making any points. he copied the japanese system, copied black music, invested hugely into korean ent, etc. and he wasn’t the first.... just one of the first to become hugely successful. that’s it. even koreans don’t try to credit him as much as you international fans do....

mmmm, but you still didn't discredit my point, you just repeated the bible and I still repeat to you: No Jpop group had the vocals and dancing SM groups had on the 2000s, you just don't copy a system and make it more polished and popular by just copying it, on that case Jpop groups would be more similar to Kpop groups nowadays, while it's clear they went different directions not only localization wise but skills wise. I know afroamerican music was on Korea before, but he was the first to implement it within the system so heavily is what I mean.

It's like saying Resident Evil 6 is a copypaste of Resident Evil 4 because of the mechanics, when they are different games with different scenaries, weapons and different markets with different targets. He obviously didn't create the system out of 0 but acting like the Kpop system is just Jpop but in korean at this point is quite ignorant.

Not like that justifies any shit he did like tax evasion, searched by Interpol, embezzlement, etc. But credit where credit is due.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!