Predict how IU will chart with the reform

• 800k what? UL? I think we can aim for 1M.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

800k what? UL? I think we can aim for more than 1M.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think that would've been realistic without the reform but after that, only 2 artists were able to hit more than 600k and that's cause of TV promo.

Not to mention there has been a significant decrease in ULs all across the board right now due to covid, #1 on the chart right now literally has 321k ULs

I love IU but I want to stay realistic lmao, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if she managed to hit over 900k.

• I think that would've been realistic without the reform but after that, only 2 artists were able to hit more than 600k and that's cause of TV promo.

Not to mention there has been a significant decrease in ULs all across the board right now due to covid, #1 on the chart right now literally has 321k ULs

I love IU but I want to stay realistic lmao, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if she managed to hit over 900k.

From what I understood, the reform only impacted the number of streams, not the number of unique listeners. I may be wrong, though.

From what I've been able to gather, her songs with more than 1M:

BBIBBI - 1.46M

Leon - 1.40M

Eight - 1.35M

Love Poem - 1.30M

Twenty-three - 1.25M

Palette - 1.21M

Autumn Morning - 1.18M

Can't Love You Anymore - 1.11M

Through the Night - 1.08M

She also has 6 other songs with 700k+, but I'm too lazy to copy them.

Well, anyway, we can aim for at least 700k. We have to keep expectations low so that we don't get disappointed. Maybe she releases a flop? I will still love her, though, even if she does.

• The highest Uls for a song not coming from a tv show since the chart reform is Dynamite with 708,691 Uls. Of course it reached that number later on and not in the first 24 hours, but I do think IU will be able to reach somewhere around that number of Uls in the first 24 hours. For now, without having heard anything from it, I'm predicting 750K Uls.

PAKs for it seems pretty much guaranteed looking at the current situation of the charts. How many is the bigger question though. Thinking around 200 PAKs right now.

(I fear this will be put into the glamerous gossip section soon...)

• PAK and high ULs cuz even news stations are talking about her CB :dancer:

External Content

[/MEDIA

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• It's IU's full length album so she will go promote it on TV

I expect 1M ULs and over 200 PAKs :siptear:

Also #1 at gaon chart for 3 weeks. Then "Celebrity" will be beated by IU's second song :cryingr:

• I don't know why you guys think she will chart extremely well after the reform??

BTS has 730k followers in Melon and only get like 400k+ in the first 24 hours.

IU's follower is less than BTS so it is unrealistic to think she can reach 800k in the first 24 hours.

She can definitely get a paks. The uls in Melon right now is extremely low. It is like less than 300k so it should be easy

• I don't know why you guys think she will chart extremely well after the reform??

Because it's IU :happyr:

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!