It's weird...

• Sometimes I feel sad, when I write sad stuff...

Like there was this day, when I decided to write a sad scene in my "novel" (if it becomes a novel or not, I don't know)

and afterwards, I was thinking: "Dang, I need something to cheer me up" after finishing writing that scene.

But well... I have also something written about about stuff that angered me and then I felt kind of angry after writing it.

It was more like me writing about the memory of my male classmates teasing me for having anger issues.

I guess it was because the memory of it made me feel angry.

BTW I'm not feeling any anger right now. (I'm kind of brushing that emotion away)

Well... I don't feel any emotion after writing this thread...

• I think it's natural for all of us to feel certain emotions when writing or thinking about something. If you think about a happy memory, you'll feel a sense of happiness. Same goes for all other emotions.

I think it's good that you're writing your thoughts down, it's very beneficial in a lot of ways.

• I too feel angry and sad allot of the time sigh. Expressing these emotions is the important part.

• when I play basketball every week and that's a big stress relief for me so maybe writing is your way of dealing with all those emotions...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!