It's getting weird

• I've noticed something....

1. Hostile behavior towards NCT :-

This is the most noticeable thing ever since the huge success of Resonance Era..... That era cemented NCT as a threat to some people and this year only got people more heated... I am just a casual listener and Czennies will know more but damn, Even I can see Jealousy from here..

Starting off with NCT Dream's unprecedented success with Hot Sauce, Their physical sales number got people pressed and Hello Future got people fuming because of a B-side....

NCT 127 is coming back in 2 weeks..

When they broke all time preorder sales recorded in a day with over 1.3M+, Oh boy, You could see the people behind the screens seething....

So what's up with all this anti behavior? Like, when the Lucas incident happened few days ago.... People were celebrating as if that will somehow slow down or dent the success of NCT units.... This ain't gonna happen.

127 will release a repack too so that will increase the sales to another level (or should I say "Next level"?)

WayV is coming back too....

You can expect completely physical sales domination.....

2. Discrediting Aespa :-

Next Level is a huge hit and SOTY contender and I have seen people getting worked out trying to find ways to downplay them. They are not an Established group, they debuted last November....which was just 9 months ago...and they already have an NATIONAL HIT.

I personally don't like the song, but you know what? I want Aespa to stay even more weeks in charts to see the haters burn to death over those charts....

That's it.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• yeah same especially aespa this day

funny how before we all focused on korean achievement to guess who will win Soty but now that aespa is the biggest contender with IU for Soty , we should now watch international achievement too

and let's not talk about people trying to discredit aespa and find new ways to say that aespa shouldn't be eligible because it's a remake and that trigger them that a remake is doing better than other songs in the chart

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• You know what.... From May 23 to Today... It had been relatively peaceful with little to no bad interaction. Your existence ruins everything. Hope you know that....

You even knew when i last commented stalker vibes? 🤣🤣🤣

I have that much power on your piece of mind? (This whole thread says this place is ruined for quite sometimes by the way but u never catch ur little absurdities)

My existence.. Well your existence is the funniest on the forum so pls never change. :lovec:

• People don't really understand our fandom dynamics when they eagerly expect Lucas' scandal to affect the other sub-units activities.

The amount of people who seem to think Lucas is going to cancel Dream and 127 is weirdly high. Like as soon as the article came out about the preorders I saw people asking when it was going to canceled. I mean I'm not surprised... there's an extremely high number of kpop fans who can't even recognize the members of groups they claim to stan.

• The amount of people who seem to think Lucas is going to cancel Dream and 127 is weirdly high. Like as soon as the article came out about the preorders I saw people asking when it was going to canceled. I mean I'm not surprised... there's an extremely high number of kpop fans who can't even recognize the members of groups they claim to stan.

There were literally people demanding the cancellation of 127's comeback. Lmao, they couldn't be anymore transparent.

• There were literally people demanding the cancellation of 127's comeback. Lmao, they couldn't be anymore transparent.

It was the same with the poster thing. "Sue them so they have to cancel the album" like :pepefacepalm:

idk I feel like as a NCTzen you just roll with it. I only became a full fledged one last year, but I remember even when I got into kpop that there was a weird hate train for them. Even when they were "flops" people stayed on them 24/7. Like one of the first times I remember seeing Mark and Taeyong were in those photos where they weren't photoshopped and people were mad that they had the nerve to show their unretouched skin. Even then it was just like :pepewhat:

• I didn’t notice that much because the hostile behaviour towards BTS was crazy for the past few weeks. I guess it comes with popularity?

So don’t worry, it just shows that more people have these two acts on their radar and thinks it’s good for clicks.

This. <3

Just wait until they found a new victim. :S

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• yeah same especially aespa this day

funny how before we all focused on korean achievement to guess who will win Soty but now that aespa is the biggest contender with IU for Soty , we should now watch international achievement too

and let's not talk about people trying to discredit aespa and find new ways to say that aespa shouldn't be eligible because it's a remake and that trigger them that a remake is doing better than other songs in the chart

Yeah... Aespa is not an established group. It's nuts to expect international success from a group who is just debuted 9 months ago.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!