Soyeon should just run Cube! Like seriously!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe Nevies have a more informed opinion on this but as an outsider, i have no clue why Nevies would hate on Cube so much. Everywhere you go, they are trashing and shading Cube, claiming that the girls all hate working there, that they cant wait for their contracts to expire, that Cube isnt promoting them.

Honestly, i'm dumbfounded. Idle is literally EVERYWHERE in Korea right now, on every damn program in the country it seems like. Their song just took back #2 from Love Dive on Melon charts, a 10 week old song did that. Cube has got them running on all cylinders, with Aespa in hiatus, Idle is literally THE GG in Korea right now.

Is it just bitter SJ stans that are spreading this anti-Cube narrative? That's the only explanation i can think of, Cube and SJ mishandled their case and SJ paid for it with her dismissal and now her fans are disgruntled and resentful and want the rest of Idle to either leave Cube or to go down in flames.

because none of this is a result of CUBE.. they lucked df out with Soyeon. also, soyeon has shaded the company multiple times so this isn't a case of only the fans hating on the company imo.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Maybe Nevies have a more informed opinion on this but as an outsider, i have no clue why Nevies would hate on Cube so much. Everywhere you go, they are trashing and shading Cube, claiming that the girls all hate working there, that they cant wait for their contracts to expire, that Cube isnt promoting them.

Honestly, i'm dumbfounded. Idle is literally EVERYWHERE in Korea right now, on every damn program in the country it seems like. Their song just took back #2 from Love Dive on Melon charts, a 10 week old song did that. Cube has got them running on all cylinders, with Aespa in hiatus, Idle is literally THE GG in Korea right now.

Is it just bitter SJ stans that are spreading this anti-Cube narrative? That's the only explanation i can think of, Cube and SJ mishandled their case and SJ paid for it with her dismissal and now her fans are disgruntled and resentful and want the rest of Idle to either leave Cube or to go down in flames.

Add the ever-bitter CLC stans, who have somehow deluded themselves that management was the reason that their favs didn't make it

• I've only seen her give praise to the company.

maybe the videos i saw were taken out of context then :pepe-shrug:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!