use your brains

• spilled!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

jennie dont date this weirdo youre so sexy aha :pepe-clown-gear:

edit: they hated jesus for telling the truth too

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

Edited once, last by dokyeomhive ().

• spilled!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

jennie dont date this weirdo youre so sexy aha :pepe-clown-gear:

i agree. this issue was brought up in the us industry a few years ago but the genders were reversed. it was one of the one direction guys (idk their names, sorry) and everyone was creeped out that they got together after he was “of age”. she was his mentor/colleague starting at a young teen age. she watched him grow up when she was grown already. it’s weird (of him, specifically)

• I mean i totally understand where y'all are coming from and i lowkey agree with it but it's not our place to decide what's good for jennie or not

everyone is free to give their own opinions but just don't demand idols anything

• i agree. this issue was brought up in the us industry a few years ago but the genders were reversed. it was one of the one direction guys (idk their names, sorry) and everyone was creeped out that they got together after he was “of age”. she was his mentor/colleague starting at a young teen age. she watched him grow up when she was grown already. it’s weird (of him, specifically)

Oh it was liam payne and cheryl cole wasn't it? I was so shocked when i learned they have kid together.

• Oh it was liam payne and cheryl cole wasn't it? I was so shocked when i learned they have kid together.

idk their names but that sounds right

they met when he was a young teen and she (an adult) became a mentor/colleague

he became “of age” and they ended up dating and had a baby

the internet lost it because that screams “creepy” from the older persons place. it’s not on (idk if it’s his name) liam or jennie but cheryl(?), and gdragon are weird for it, 100%.

like i don’t think i get to decide who she dates but if it’s anyone in that position.... it’s weird, point blank.

• i agree. this issue was brought up in the us industry a few years ago but the genders were reversed. it was one of the one direction guys (idk their names, sorry) and everyone was creeped out that they got together after he was “of age”. she was his mentor/colleague starting at a young teen age. she watched him grow up when she was grown already. it’s weird (of him, specifically)

COSIGNED.

i hate how so many ppl on this site are tryna make it seem like we’re just fangirls that dont want our fav to date. like no she can date all she wants idc but ima still voice my concern bc the situation is very very weird and inappropriate.

"

final-1.gif

• so none of you ever had a crush on someone older or somethin?

he was born in 88, she was born in 96 it's not that big age gap if you think about it

External Content www.youtube.com

• About knowing her when she was younger - well she's 25 now.

You see a child through different eyes than you see tham as an adult, his view of her probably changed through years, that how it is.

Not to mention she's a grown woman now, don't act like she's unable to decide for herself.

Just leave them be.

lmao you can use that excuse for every groomer

• External Content twitter.com

• when will fandoms stop babying idols?

like seriously I don't think it's okay, it's the main reason why I got annoyed at previous fandoms

those people are adults c'mon now :pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away:

you lack comprehension skills if you think im babying jennie anywhere in this post. jennie is grown i am aware of that, idc if she dates she can make her own decisions. but it doesnt change that gd was a grown man when he met jennie and is now dating her, which is extremely WEIRD. i am criticizing gd on this, not jennie. you can criticize adults.

"

final-1.gif

• you lack comprehension skills if you think im babying jennie anywhere in this post. jennie is grown i am aware of that, idc if she dates she can make her own decisions. but it doesnt change that gd was a grown man when he met jennie and is now dating her, which is extremely WEIRD. i am criticizing gd on this, not jennie. you can criticize adults.

what r u imagining :?:

• I mean i totally understand where y'all are coming from and i lowkey agree with it but it's not our place to decide what's good for jennie or not

everyone is free to give their own opinions but just don't demand idols anything

im not demanding anything ik jennie or gd not listening to a random blink on akp lol. however, i just find it disgusting and concerning that there are ppl who think this situation is normal or not morally wrong so i am adressing that.

"

final-1.gif

• I honestly don't think that's a problem.. you can see someone younger than you and feel nothing yet develop feelings when you see them again as a grown up later. It's only creepy if the person already had feelings when x still was underage, but no one can prove that. Wasn't him with Kiko or Nana when he sang that song with Jennie anyway

it doesnt matter the fact that Jennie was his love interest when she was UNDERAGE is gross

• I honestly don't think that's a problem.. you can see someone younger than you and feel nothing yet develop feelings when you see them again as a grown up later.

you seriously need to reevaluate the way you see these types of relationships if you think this way. when you are a grown adult meeting someone as a minor (YOU SEE THEM GROW UP) and you suddenly develop feelings for them ima look at you sideways bc thats so disgusting. on top of that hes a very big sunbae, i used to respect him for treating blackpink nicely as his hoobaes but now it just makes me question his intentions, because thats just so inappropriate.

"

final-1.gif

• But you don't know if she was

we should stop assuming. He's with her now that she's a 25 year old and that's all we know. We don't even know if it's actually true, in fact.

What??? she was literally his love interest in an MV when she was underage

• it will never not be weird to me when fans think they can decide who their idols want to date :rolleyes1:

ima need u to read the post one more time bc i didnt seriously say anything about controlling who my favs can and cant date. maybe actually contribute something useful or insightful next time?

"

final-1.gif

• you seriously need to reevaluate the way you see these types of relationships if you think this way. when you are a grown adult meeting someone as a minor (YOU SEE THEM GROW UP) and you suddenly develop feelings for them ima look at you sideways bc thats so disgusting. on top of that hes a very big sunbae, i used to respect him for treating blackpink nicely as his hoobaes but now it just makes me question his intentions, because thats just so inappropriate.

She's a 25 year old.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• GD is not dating a child, he's dating an adult if you haven't connected the dots yet. Nobody's forcing Jennie to hang out with him lmao, she's rich and can get whoever she wants.

its like talking to a wall. reply to me again when you have something logical to say that actually correlates to wtf im saying cause nowhere in any of my posts did i say jennie is a child who cant speak for herself.

GD is not dating a child, he's dating an adult

hes dating an adult who he met when she was a child* <X

"

final-1.gif

• the fact that u assume people who u don't even know creep is very concerning

at this point no one can help u :pepe-cringe:

hypocrite much? youre doing the exact same thing that youre tryna scold me for lol. anyways it doesnt take a genius to see that the little we do know about this situation, makes it very wrong. they can try to clarify but no matter how u look at it, you cant erase the fact that he saw jennie grow up and that makes it creepy. i said what i said! :pepe-tea:

"

final-1.gif

• its like talking to a wall. reply to me again when you have something logical to say that actually correlates to wtf im saying cause nowhere in any of my posts did i say jennie is a child who cant speak for herself.

Then why are you so mad?? I get you think it's weird that GD knew her since she was underage, but it's their life, we are no one to judge their relationship if they're both consenting adults. She's not even 18 or 19 ffs, she's 25. 5 years from now on she'll be 30, let her live her life.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!