Posts by VIPiggy

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

so what kind of incitement to aggravated assault charge is this? where no assault actually took place. both the supposed victims say they were not actually assaulted - One (A) said he never never reported the incident because he was never assaulted and had reconciled at the scene and the other (B) felt pushed around/coerced by the gangsters but says he was not actually assaulted or physically hurt. he felt the argument in the private room was just a drinking party incident that he had forgotten for 5 years until the police brought it up again last year - he never linked being pushed around/coerced in the alleyway to the private room/ drinking party incident - the police did and told him it was so.

so again it seems the police is inserting seungri's name into an investigation/questioning without any actual evidence because prosecution hasn't actually shown any evidence that suggest that seungri called anyone other than a bodyguard to leave the place - and now it seems the victims/witness don't even claim seungri's involvement, one says he was never coerced at all (and reconciled on good terms at the scene itself) the other says he didn't even know it was related to seungri.

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews…le/009/0004780790?sid=102

What caught the eye was that A [witness/victim] had worked with Seungri on business even after the incident, saying, "I apologized at the time that I was sorry." A said, "It is true that there was personal damage because the incident went wrong at the time, but it was not due to seungri." "I don't want the punishment of seungri, and I told the investigative agency that way."

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews…le/009/0004780790?sid=102

Victim A, who attended the trial earlier in the day, said about the trouble with Seungri in the inner room of the bar, "I tried to find an acquaintance who went with me, but opened the door to the room where Seungri was." Seungri made a bad expression and I said, "Why are you staring at me?" and I tried to lecture my young friend because his attitude was not good. It is true that I made the first quarrel.

He said, "I didn't know at first who it was because Seungri was wearing a hat at that time. he kept lowering his head, so I said, "this can't be" and "you need to get hit a bit" when he raised his head, that's when I realized that it was seungri. I introduced after that, I apologized, shook hands, hugged each other and reconciled.

[also how is this guy even called a victim - he testifies that he went into a private room and started a quarrel all by himself. wtf is this.]

🤣🤣🤣

so Mnet aired that performance, and to think they refused to play Mino's fiance MV because of a dance sequence they deemed too suggestive or whatever - I feel there is no logic or rule or ethics to any of it - I think if they don't like you they'll make any rubbish reason to create problems - it seems knetz works the same way.

this 2 second dance of mino's with a female dancer is what mnet wanted to censor - ****ing hypocrites:

External Content youtu.be

https://businessmirror.com.ph/…eveals-confirmation-bias/