Do you like BTS?

• Go to Best Answer
  • This master piece deserves to be name dropped here

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oooh, is this your ultimate fave BTS song?

• Yes I am the biggest army on here and my favorite song from them is:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No but I am listening to it rn and realised how good this song is so I’m sharing here

It is really amazing, let me add its MV

External Content www.youtube.com

Vote then.

Tomorrow is a masterpiece too, you have taste.

Check out this performance if you haven't.

If you were the biggest ARMY on here, you would have posted an official link of the song X/ or a performance for those body rolls.

• Stan is a very small word to describe how I feel about BTS.

'Outro : Tear' is my favourite BTS song.

Bold same :waterr:

And Tear, what a legend. Posting its live

• It is really amazing, let me add its MV

omg listening to the ballad version rn it’s just 😭😭😭

• ig i consider myself a casual fan???

their best song is obviously butterfly!!

My fave BTS song ever.

Let me share the best version

• External Content youtu.be

One of Many faves

One of Many faves

Beautiful song - lyrically and musically

• I don't consider myself a stan anymore, but I am a fan.

fave songs

• Yes I do. my faves are i need u, danger, attack on bangtan, jump, ma city, baepsae, mic drop, her, cypher3, 21st cent girl but also stuff like blue&grey, louder than bomb, lie and all V's solos and many more

• I Stan them!!

One of my fave song from them

• Ahh you have a type, more poppy songs of BTS

• I Stan them!!

One of my fave song from them

Have you seen this performance?

• I am kind of a casual listener if you can me that. I just like V and Jungkook's face. Also, for the song, it's an oldie.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Yes I do. my faves are i need u, danger, attack on bangtan, jump, ma city, baepsae, mic drop, her, cypher3, 21st cent girl but also stuff like blue&grey, louder than bomb, lie and all V's solos and many more

Nice, so more old school rap hip hop Bangtan mainly. I think one of the new songs will be to your liking.

• I am kind of a casual listener if you can me that. I just like V and Jungkook's face. Also, for the song, it's an oldie.

This makes my top 3 BTS songs for sure with Butterfly and INU

• Have you seen this performance?

Yes I have , literally warming and smooth:music-raccoon:

• Their best music is in their b sides actually.

I think that's true for most kpop groups but I just overall lost interest in kpop. I listen to the old songs at times but don't really look for new music unless it drops in my lap.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

I have beat my Magic Shop 5th Muster DVDs into the ground

• This thread contains 69 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!