Do you regularly keep up with European music?

• How much European music do you listen to? 3

1. Only from my homecountry and thats a lot (1) 33%
    2. Only from my homecountry and thats a small bit (1) 33%
    3. I listen to a lot different European songs (0) 0%
    4. I listent to only a small bit European songs (1) 33%
    5. I only listen to European songs from worldwide famous Europan acts or when the songs go viral (0) 0%
    6. I only listen to European songs from worldwide famous Europan acts or when the songs go viral as long the songs are in English (0) 0%

I mean songs that arn't from famous artists like Ed Sheeran, Charlie XCX, Zedd,... who are famous worldwide. I mean more like artists who might only hit it big in their homecountries

I personaly don't realy listen to much European music, not even from the most famous acts as like those said above. I for sure have some in my playlist on Spotify since I made one for western acts, but I barly listen to it. I think my most listened European acts on the playlist are Lena, Madelina Juno, Lina, Alycia Marie and Die Ärzte who are all from Germany.

What about you? Do you listen a lot to French, Polish, Latvian, Greek,... artists and especially those who most likly are just popular in their own countries?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• It's kind of sad how much the international music scene revolves around English, even outside of the mainstream.

I think my listening could probably be ranked like this:

USA

UK

Canada

Germany

Australia

Japan

Korea

I actively seem to anti France given how many big name artists from there I dislike :angryr:

• Yes, I listen to some of the music from my country regularly. Also music from some of the surrounding countries or other European countries.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!