Posts by ohohcollinBB

North America: Canada cus I dont wanna go to Murica lmao

But maybe Mexico too? Hmmm idk I want both.

South America: Peru cus I have seen that cooking documentary with Gordon Ramsay and they had to catch a cactus with a lasso and cooked Guinea pigs with a family in in the Andes and it looked fun xD

Africa: South Africa cus the views man

Europe: didnt went to italy yet so there.

Asia: Singapore or Hong Kong.

Oceania: Australia cus I want to go there sooooo long but the long flight kinda freaks me out. I crawl out of the airplane like a corpse after like 12 hours, so Australia will murder me before even getting there.

Btw I was born in Uzbekistan OP and from an unbiased pov its not actually worth going xD. Its not that beautiful and lowkey depressing aside from a few select places.

Im asexual so I dont feel the need to fuck tbh. So for me its really hard to understand how someone could be that horny that they have to be in an open relationship. It just doesnt exist in my world because no matter how much someone would explain im destined to not understand it. Just how other people prolly dont understand how I cant feel the need to fuck xD

Would I say Im against it? Yes. Would other people say that I judge from an unfair position because I feel no desire so I cant see their pov? Probably yes too.

I definitely wont be getting one for the time being. Until I am 100% sure. They told us astrazeneca is so damn safe and then stuff started to leak and they had to back down with the oh its so safe. Right now I dont mistrust our government like crazy but I also dont trust them fully either.

During the swine flu thing my best friend got narcolepsy from the vaccine amd yeah its no fun bruh. Im a bit sceptical still.

So I hope everyone who wants it can get it sooner than later but they shouldnt force people who dont either.

You mix up media, the government and the people into a clump that seems to be one and the same. Which it is not. The media is an enterprise designed to make as much money and buzz as possible no matter if left or right. And to keep their own people in check. When the media reports something and supports xxxx policy it doesnt necessary mean that the people on the streets all want to go in that direction too.

And what is the government in most countries? Its old men who mostly already came from money and connections and in 95% of times they dont have much in common with their own people. The world runs on corruption at the end of the day.

And as harsh as it sounds, but the truth in life is that ordinary people cant do much tbh. No matter the power of the internet and social media. It still would not be able to start a revolution. Because revolutions dont happen on the internet. They hapoen on the streets. A dentist, construction worker, and gardener and then 10mio other normal people in a first world country wont change much about most things no matter how much they rage on twitter or how much they donate. The only real way for any of us to ACTUALLY change anything in a place like Yemen for example is to fly down there in masses ourselves and do it ourselves. But thats just not realistic. No matter how much most of us would actually be FOR human rights, we still arent THAT altruistic. Lets be honest, would YOU fly to Yemen and risk your life? Thats not how life works.

Back when the berlin wall fell in 1989 it didnt fall because people from other countries demanded for it to happen or because the media made it happen, it happened solely because they aired a false TV report that made it sound like the borders would open today (which the government never actually said they would do but thats how it ended up being reported) and in a matter of hours tens of thousands of people went on the streets and towards the wall because they thought its open. So many people that even the government didnt manage to kill the whole thing down. And when you look back down history road, thats how the majority of major changes always happen in a country. When the people of that country go on the streets. Its how the french revolution happened 200 years ago and how Hong Kongers try to save their freedom in the 2010s/20s. No matter when, I doubt the method will ever change.

The government and the media is very rarely representative of real people. Lets be honest the real reason so many people are disappointed by these Chinese celebrities is because they still see them as part of the civilian population. So their course of action seems more bitter and disappointing. Its because people no matter where often know deep down that the government and media are corrupted so the expectations are low. And for many ordinary people other ordinary people are the only hope left. Somewhere in the back of our head we all have that conviction that even if the government and media of a country go to shit but at least the civil population still has some degree of free speech then it wont go 100% to shit. Because we all kinda know that the death of free speech is that one definite and big fat last step countries take towards dictatorships.

I do understand that they may not have much of a choice.

BUT at the same time I also dont see a reason for me to support any Chinese idol anymore. I think I should have that much freedom of choice. Might be an unpopular opinion. But I dont think that one has to keep on supporting someone doing something horrendous even if one can understand the reason behibd it. I mean even if the situation is like this, at its core its still horrible what they do, nothing will change that.

Here in Germany for example we do understand that back in Nazi times opposing the regime pretty much meant your social death and you could end up being nothing over night at best, or die at worst. Nope a lot of people weren't actually fully convinced of the shit that happened back then. And they still chose the wrong side because of course they too wanted to survive. So we do understand where a lot of people where coming from. Still it doesnt mean that we excuse or support any of it. At the end of the day it was still wrong.

I guess I did not have it as hard as you.

I was born in Asia and I half German, half minority that Im not even sure would be considered Asian, white or something in between idk. It doesnt matter anyway cus I look 100% white. So upon moving back to Germany I never had that thing where people would look at me and instantly know Im from somewhere else and after perfecting the language people could not tell at all without getting to know more about me.

I do get annoyed when people call me "xxxx" just because of the place I was born in. Cus I dont have any ties to that place. I am not culturally nor ethnically related to that country and left before age 5. My families all only ended up there because of war reasons a few generations ago and never actually really assimilated which explains the lack of ties.

I did find back to my German half which I am pretty happy about. My other half I would gladly learn more about too but its kinda hard because theres decades of not hundreds of years of ethnic cleansing and genocide that happened so its kinda really hard to trace back and embrace again. So i have to terms with that already. It is what it is.

So yeah I guess thats all xD

Im really happy that you started to like your heritage. I think being Chinese is amazing. Its such a fascinating culture that you can trace back thousands of years ago. And when you look deeper into it you realize how beautiful it is. I think I if I where Chinese I would not regret it.

1 at most.

Knowing myself I know more would be too much for me, plus I dont want to end up preferring one over the other (which I assume actually happens with all parents no matter how much they deny it) and our planet is already too overpopulated too xD

You can either

1. Teach them values in a different and safer way

Or

2. Come with them if you really want to show them. If its that necessary then the parent is also responsible for watching out for their own kid in that situation.

Everything else is just irresponsible. I can understand the reasoning behing it, but the execution should also be appropriate.

Gotta be Amsterdam, I'm a sucker for the Van Gogh and Rijksmuseum, and the food was excellent. Paris and Brugge are also great, though. I will forever remember Brugge for chocolate shops and french fry carts with mayo that was so delicious. Brugge is why I still eat my fries with mayo.

When i left Amsterdam I was so damn close to crying. I was ready to stay and live there right in that moment. The fact that I had to leave broke my heart so much xD

NYC. Gotta admit I never went there but I have the feeling I would love it. My wallpapers in my room are NYC themed lol. I was in East Asian megacities and I did really like it, not gonna lie. The one thing I do think NYC will do better though I suppose is the diversity which would give the city a whole different quality. In Seoul you will be searching hard to find a good mexican restaurant believe me.