Posts by ohohcollinBB

Kpop was always a thing in korea. Some years less, some years more. But if it wasnt then it wouldnt even have survived until the day international fans payed attention to it.

But would kpop be what it is today without non korean fans? Never. No group would be selling in the millions and no one would even scratch the surface of worldwide mainstream popularity. And for all that basically 90% of groups have to thank international fans for, sometimes the recognition does seem a little half assed. Companies still dont manage to put subs on a lot of content. Yeah idk.

Hell, kpop wouldnt even exist without copying western music left and right to begin with.

But it is what it is.

Happiness comes from the inside, it is something you need to find in yourself. I find that younger generations aren't as happy as older generation. The biggest influence for me is social media, K-pop is also a leading cause is young teens (mostly females) depression. I want everyone to be happy and live a nice life but with covid it is extremely hard.

Thats not really true though. When you lead an unstable life its very hard to find happiness just from your inside. Your life has to have a certain structure for you to really be able to sas that at this point you really are solely responsible to find happiness and peace. When you live in a war zone fearing for your life, when you live in an abusive household, when you live in poverty or tons of other examples like that, honestly its not completely true that you alone are responsible for your happiness.

I think the books that changed me the most in life are the ones I dont want to read ever again. Because they are mostly too heavy for a reread.

For example Norwegian Wood. I hate this book. I love this book. I can never forget it, but I also never plan to read it ever again because it absolutely shattered me. I will never regret reading it though m kind of a paradox.

Just kinda curious how many people feel content with their life? I see depression and other mental health issues are so prevalent nowadays, so I wonder whether humanity thinks they are happy or not. Maybe its just something I search up way more often others so Im not completely sure.

As for me, I dont think Im a very happy person. My biggest issue in life is not really something that is changeable with my own hands so Im somehow stuck in a cage. Honestly, Im not even sure that I can feel much at all at this point, kinda feeling like a zombie.

What about you guys?

I dont wanna live, but I dont wanna feel pain in my last moments either. Sometimes I think the only reason Im still living is because I didnt find a way to die painless and in a state of mind where I can still be me while I die. Other than that Im really done with this damn life.

So yeah I feel you OP

I dont think that predebut activities have as much of an effect as some of you think. It will create a bit of a fandom from the start and give you a kickstart for the first 2-3 months, but thats about it. What really makes or breaks a group are the first 1-3 years of its existence. Debut and the first 2 or maybe 3 comebacks are whats most important and what will ultimately see you established, create your core fandom and make you a promising group or something meant for the dumpster to sas it very clearly. P

So you think if I laugh at Kris because he can't pull off the beard look, you think time will reverse itself and people would treat me better!!!lol Fuck off with this bs

No one will ever treat you well as long as your character is absolutely trash. No matter your looks so stop your own bullshit and fix your attitude.

Honestly, I guess thex fight more than they talk about anything.

Just yesterday my friend send me a shitton of her texts and voice messages with her boyfriend because shes mad he forgot her and didnt come to their meeting and played games with a shitty friend of hers. And now shes paranoid that her friend will sleep with her boyfriend and shit like that. And im just like, dude you are friends with someone you think is able to sleep with your boyfriend and you are together with a dude who forgets you and plays overwatch with someone else and you cant even trust him? Shit this stresses me out so much, because it doesnt even make sense to me?????!!!! Who needs people like that? And Im actually genuinely tured if mediating between people and be associated with things like that without even asking. Shit people realls dont make sense. How are people able to cling to trash like that idk.

Sometimes I want to live somewhere in a house by the lake with a raccoon because people make me tired too.

LOL good point, there will be a log in event that should give 10 intertwined fates sometime in feb and if you have time to do only commissions every day that would be good too since you get 60 primogems for doing only that daily

plus we should get compensation for maintance and hopefully there will be some bugs so that we can get compensation bugs for that too xd

Everyone should just collectively stop playing until im back, cus Im that important :clown::clown:

I already see myself sitting in my exam and having a brainfreeze and thinking how yall having fun right now instead of doing my calculations :):):)

Yes.

A lot of parents care more about "raising a child with both parents" instead of getting their kids out of a fucked up environment and starting a better life.

My mum is like that. Its more important for her that "her kids have a dad" than her kids not growing up to be fucked up.

Often thats also just an excuse because they are afriad to start on their own and are dependent on their abusive partner.

Its almost impossible that no outside party gets to know about it because its so obvious at some point. But people mostly dont even know what to do and decide its the affected families business first and foremost. So in a way all of society knows, but most cases never get dealt with. And then it becomes a neverending vicious circle.

For a child thats the kind of scars that will never ever disappear until the day we die.

You can get over certain stuff if they happened in your later years. But if you live in an environment like this from your earliest years of development you are basically fucked.

Also literal beatings are being seen as justified measures because they are quick and seen as effective. In reality they just dont fucking know how to tackle the issue in depth, find appropriate measures and emotional reactions and take their time and teach their kinds life lessons in a humanly way.

I strongly believe that if your kid isnt a psychopath or something and you have had built up a strong emotional connection with your child its practically impossible to lose control of them to the point where you have to resort to physical and mental violence. If you had nurtured a trusting relationship with your child and if they maybe even see you as their friend, they will listen to you in the end no matter what (if your worldview is completely off then maybe not but thats another case).

And not every mistake should be seen as the end of the world. If you never make a mistake in your life and if you never fall, then you will never learn good from bad, right from wrong and you wont be able to grow.

Abuse is still normalised because a mindset like that still isnt even close to being the norm. A lot of parents still think they need to guide their kids the harsh way because the "real world is even harsher" and a lot of parents even think they basically own their kids.

i play genshin. Sometimes hours and sometimes just dailies.

My fave character is definitely Ningguang. She is an icon, a legend and the moment

I want her so bad. No one in the whole game is as elegant and bad as her. If Im not gonna get her until the NY event, shes gonna be my free character choice 100%

oho, you are in for a ride:D

story is really good, you are going to start getting even more invested into some characters after doing their story quests (i believe you can unlock new ones starting at AR 32 or so but you'll get there soon as long as you make sure to do our commissions and use up your resin:p )

I have another account at AR 46 so I can try getting all the event banner characters on at least one account because I regret not getting Childe real bad ( the real reason that I kept playing on it was because I got Diluc on Noelle's banner and I didn't have him on my main acc ;( )

I only get Battle Pass and Blessing of the Welkin Moon and I recharged a bit during Zhongli's banner and imma do another recharge during Hu Tao's because I am going to need both her weapon and hu tao herself so I can try making her my main DPS

Sadly I'll have to cut down drastically again from February until like March cus my uni exams are passionately waiting for me. I could go and cry. Yall gonna have fun without me ;(;(

Im playing it quite a bit im 52 AR Im excited for xiao.. I have every 5 star apart from Klee and Ganyu.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fave character I own is probs Diluc?

Xiao has great character design. And I think Polearm is so fun to play. Smashing everything with that sword makes me go mad sometimes ^^

Im only playing my 6th day now, AR 16 im a baby. Im playing on the Asia server! My favorite right now is XINGQIU, hes so so adorable. But I dont have that many characters yet and Im not really a person who cares about characters I dont have, I usually only get obsessed with some after getting them and trying them out. So I might get a new favorite sooner than later. So you are saving for Hu Tao now? Are you F2P or not?