Posts by Zoenoe

Such a weird line up...

6/9 k group girls 😭 chaeyun who can sing but isnt really center material 1st? Bayih who's talentless and dry as a rock 2nd?? Xioa ting 9th???

Interesting to see how it goes. Tbh I didnt really have any strong biases this season. Mnet focused on drama too much and not their journey and friendship...

Mildly interested to see how they do, idk y im not expecting much.

Then again izone started pretty weak, grew and were insane by the end.

Who are your faves from C/J group that should be in top 9? Cuz this is looking like you just don’t like foreigners

No acc I think it's safe to say the K girls have been superior. Dayeon, Yeseo, Jia, Jiwon and Hyerim have shown outstanding performances. If you can list 4 C girls with outstanding performances pls tell me. I do tend to prefer friendly personalities like Jiyoon. That's my preference.

My fav foreigners are: Xiao Ting, Wen Zhe, Liang Jiao Yurina, ririka.

The line up is really disappointing so far... so many good girls have been kicked out, Jia, Hyerim, Doah, Jiyoon... Its not that the girls arent talented I just dont find them very likeable. Hikari, su rui qi, xingqiao, cai bing and chaehyun are either dislikable, boring or I didnt even know they existed. Yujin I love her but shes already debuted too. Mashiro is sweet but hasn't shown anything amazing.

It just feels like compared to girls like Dayeon, Jia, Yeseo who have shown such strong performance and are so likeable, that the line up is just a bit of a let down. Idk...

meh theres nothing to be deserved or undeserved. Being an idol isnt all about talent. The txt sister is 2nd or most popular and she was terrible. It's about who can hold peoples attention, if her popularity grows here and she holds peoples attention until the very end, then by definition she "deserves" it.

The only qualification you need to join the final group is to be the most popular.

Ngl it's been a little disappointing, like every series they cant sing, but it seems they're making them sing so its particularly stark they cant sing,,,

Unpopular opinions: snapping and gogobebe weren't great. I didnt find them enjoyable to watch. Snapping was too forced and expressions made me cringe. Gogobebe didnt look great and vocals were off. Mr chu was terrible.

The best one was Wow thing I think. It really drew me to dayoung who had a really nice gaze and facial expression, dance and vocal.

Favourite girls so far:

- yeseo

-yujin

-cai bing

-yurina

-dayoung

As someone who likes cute songs, im just confused why they chose this concept. It's old fashioned, doesn't give anything new and doesn't particularly suit the girls. Like with Weeekly you can clearly see their concept fits them. Its a song and MV that can be forgotten and looks like 100 others. Isn't my cup of tea, I don't like the song or visuals tbh. Just expected a lot after G-idle.

Girl no one gaf how YOU feel about the situation the stylist forgave her Irene apologized 4 times and even told her fans to leave the lady alone and knetz moved on so It's best you build a bridge and get over it cause I assure you red velvet will be fine without you stanning them

Keep stanning ur nasty bitch no one cares 🥵

What she did was wrong, but human beings have the ability to grow and change from their previous selves. We don't know what she's doing to improve herself, but we do know that she's made two apologies and personally spoke to the stylist she mistreated. The stylist has forgiven her and seemed to have moved on.

I'm not saying that Irene deserves to get a pass for this, but it's okay to give her the benefit of the doubt and move on, too. You don't have to like her, but you also don't have to hate her. You can choose to be indifferent to her or remain neutral just as how you feel about many other idols out there.

Yeh I get that :( it just makes me really mad. Everyones different I guess.

I know this is old news but I just watched a video on koreans opinions on Irene's bullying scandal and it reignited how angry I was.

I just can't believe so many people r willing to overlook bullying. So many people brush it off as "just a mistake" or "she's only human"

No. Screaming in someones face until they cry is not "just a mistake" it's a vile, arrogant, act of someone who thinks they're better than that person.

I've had someone scream in my face until I cried. It's obviously horrible.

Theres is something seriously wrong with a person's personality when they believe they can treat another human being like that.

Imagine still stanning her or defending her. Disgusting. Have some standards for yourself and some care for anyone else who isnt ur idolised eonni 🙄