Posts by KookievsCookie

I have also thought of these projects.

I swear, if they name all projects with "the ...", then no group in this life will be allowed to have anything with "The" in the title anymore, because only Blackpink will be allowed. ^^^^^^

Not to mention YG is the only one who would come up with such an idea anyway, lol. ;-)

And I think they'll join WeVerse and maybe sell something new through that. Like lightsticks or something else.

And then, of course, I hope for a song.

That would be me lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

part two.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This are a few moments which made me love them even more.

I swear the first female rapper after Lisa and Jennie who won my heart.

And it doesn't mean they are the best but they all have something in common.

They are special. I would love to see her on stage with Jennie and Lisa.

External Content www.youtube.com

The collab isnt even confirmed lol

anyways rather than achievements I am more curious about what kind of musical direction it would take...

yeah I know. I wrote it so nobody thinks I'm too hyped about this more unrealistic collab. :sweatr:

Which musical direction would you like??

Do you like Taylor songs.

Hmm… could be real tho, their choreographer is now following Taylor.

If this is true… I think BB30

Wow, if this is real...

Just BB30? :wow:

I think it would be for sure in the BB15. Just alone because of Taylor's fans.

Taylor has one of the most powerful fandoms behind her. Maybe even the most powerful after Army.

If this rumor, which is really just a rumor for now, is confirmed, and there is a song with a music video, what place would it be on Billboard Hot 100?

SelPink has reached #13 and Selena doesn't have as strong a fanbase as Taylor.

I would say that it would definitely go into the top 10. Maybe even top 5.

And for the people who say Taylor doesn't match Blackpink.

I think songs like Bad Blood or Look what you made me do would fit Blackpink perfectly. Blackpink is very diverse which songs like Lovesick Girls, Sour Candy, Ice Cream clearly showed.

Btw. I just hope for a Blackpink comeback. I don't care for a collab but if a collab happens then I hope for a Dua or Ariana collab. :melon_think: But I take everything :clown: