Posts by SunnySun

And same way y'all should also stop assuming shit from the vague shit and billie elish song which that actress posted on her insta story

I'm not assuming anything but i don't see the point to set up all the girls for simply assumption, i want the other girls to STILL have a career after this, it seams you don't, most knetz actually don't hate the other girls, i want to stay it like this even if this Soojin scandals ends or not

They have a point

Random shit posted on Pann or Instagram gets media coverage for a reason

While other things posted there (relating to a certain company) are buried and forgotten

Tax evasion was surely not buried, if you missed the scandal this year, you can go back a few years ago too, is a known fact, not only sm but all big 3 had a tax evasion and a lot of other big companies like Samsung, LG etc, while is a shitty thing, tax evasion is definitely not a unknown concept between companies and have been done countless times

To be fair, the accuser didn't proved she bullied somebody either, there are basically no proofs beside the fact that they went to the same school, mind to say the actress is only saying some cryptic messages, nothing directly, nobody evens knows if she was a supposed victim or a witness or whatever she is, the original alleged victim (wasn't even the victim, it was her sister) also disappeared and didn't said anything either even if she was saying she had proofs.

Basically nobody is saying anything, the actress post some cryptic messaged and thats all, the original victim didn't posted anything, Soojin denied, let's see what the actress's company says.

There just calling out anyone these days. I think China is trying to take down Kpop.

TLDR

• Made kids the outcasts and the reasons were always simply that they just didn’t like them
    • Cursed Op out in a group chat
    • Stole a pen
    • Grabbed Op's hair aggressively and told her it smelled

"stole a pen" made me laugh, are people to sensitive or i'm to indifferent? Some of my pens also "disappeared" from my desk in elementary and middle school

edit: i hope isn't true, Chuu doesn't look the type to bully but you never know

I never been bullied so not sure about this but from outside Soojin's case is like a bad break up between friends which I had it too, frankly I don't care, I meet that person way later and we are good, kids grow up and change, I wouldn't hold against a person what they did at their 11 or 12 years old but then again, I didn't experience bulling, I actually didn't even knew kdrama bulling happen in real life lmao, I heard a few isolated cases but Korea make it seams like is daily based in every class, every school.

Then how did the actress even come in the picture, did she accused Soojin directly, what she said? I don't understand

Is not gonna happen, 7 girls and 7 AIs is to much and to much money to invest in 7 AIs, they already starting getting CFs, i don't see them adding any member, their dance performance director already said they won't add anybody.

One good thing the comeback is gonna do is put end to all this talks, is getting boring already.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No, he was speaking about trainees not possible trainees in auditions

Lay said: “Among 120 trainees, there were 100 trainees selected. And among those 100 trainees, the company continued to select 60 trainees. And then, among 60 trainees, 24 were selected. Finally, among those 24 trainees, 12 members were selected. Every week, the company eliminated a trainee”.

Is literally his words, word by word.

whole 100 trainees agenda don't work here

also members of STAYC and Weeekly were either scouted from academies or they came to HighUp and PlayM from other labels, for example, Weeekly's Jihan was SM trainee, or another example is that STAYC's Sieun was/is well known actress who already won awards.

Which gets my point, that is way harder to debut under big 3, the competition is big and harsh most of the time, Exo's Lay said that they chose Exo members between 120 trainees, is basically a produce 101 behind the scenes, only a few gets to debut.