Posts by kazuyakamenashi

Lol wtf is with these bullshit takes and generalized sexist bullshit saying everyone is incel because x song didn't do good. The absolute lack of knowledge about a country it's culture and people and traditions are staggering and dare say this level of ignorance from soo many fans should border on racism and xenophobic. The reasons boy groups generally do not do great with gp popularity is their songs and image often is geared solely towards their target audience= their fandoms. So tell me how do you get a message to the average person when your song is about some teenage love? Or an upbeat song about a fight over some love or a song dedicated to X fandom name? BB got the GP because their image and music was nore oriented to anyone listening including certain music tracks being a message about something common many people of all walks of life can relate to. Plus their image was more of an approachable person that wants everyone to like them. Most boy groups images concepts are targeted to their fans and that's usually preteen teen and young adult girls period! Hardly if ever does the image the messaging or music show any interest in having male fans or older people. Thus this exclusivity even if unintentional by the members themselves, leads to the alienation of the GP thus resulting in the vast majority of people not being interested outside of just their fandoms. Girl groups and groups like BigBang have concepts and images that include EVERYONE by default which is why gp gravitate towards them. BTS had this too at first as their initial concept and image as bullet proof and the initial messaging in their music resonated with everyone as Alot of the topics covered, everyone from each walk of life had that in common so it was easy to relate to them. Later on BTS started to deviate away from this and just like evey other boy group it centered it's ethos around its fandom, that exclusivity did the same thing it does to everyone else regardless of popularity. Yes army consists of many people of all ages and genders but letd not get it twisted you know the primary target audience which the majority of the fandom is is young girls and younger adult women. There's nothing wrong with this, but when you are targeting one section of the population it makes it harder for your message to be accepted by everyone else.

Incels loke pretty women and girls, they just don't like being rejected by them. They also make up a large part of the GP in SK, that's why they have the current president they do and why any kpop girl group member is always getting cancelled for speaking up about feminism or even rumored to have read a book about it. The incel movement was originally started by women but then usurped by men and all credit given to them. It was bastardized by men to be the opposite of the original intention and made far more hateful.

Lol the amount of generalizations and sexism you make about a whole country is absurd. Wow if i made something similar about a particular country or race I'd be cancelled of the face of the earth in one second. Yet here you are with this stuff 🤡🤡. Your bull shit is flat out wrong and incorrect, not just about the people here but also the reasons why the music the members put out hasn't been widely accepted. If it were because people are incels lol then none of BTS music would have not been popular period. 🤡

SM problems are not SHINee's

And SHINee members never really cared to be responsible for other groups. I highly doubt Taemin wants to waste his time on other acts music.

SStill they better let them do whatever they want like literally whatever they want. If he wants to write Taemin entertainment on the front of the building and make Chris wear a baby outfit all day 🤣 after sm turned into a literal mockery they better let the idols do whatever they want.

He wanted to undrestand what fans go through

He said the process made him appreciate those who attend his concert even more

Ah then I was correct it's publicity. I have seen this same thing done by other idols including other members of SHINee. It's great to get a understanding of what other people go through to meet you, gives you a greater appreciation for them😎. But part of this problem could be improved upon by venues being more accommodating as well as a serious break up of the monopoly on ticket businesses the various unprofessional and ticketmaster scandals come to mind. If those are fixed this hassle wouldn't be as bad

Lol I don't know why they even try 🤣. My guess doing it is for publicity. Because logically it makes no sense. Great you bought a ticket to an event you attend for free because you are working the event and the money spent is your own money going back into your pocket and the company 🤣 so you did this for what?.

Now if its to score a ticket for family or friends fair and square then that's good. Other than that reason its totally pointless lol

Well, I never blamed them. I'm just saying that education are very important even if they don't really use them. It can help in strengthening their skills as public figures who always communicating with people. They are idols and their main job is to entertain fans not to motivate them. No one should expect them to suddenly be like Oprah. It's not about that, it's about the idols themselves. It is very clear that most of them are not able to communicate well and even answer a very simple questions that requires them to think. That's what makes me feel sorry for them, a group of people with money but lacks of knowledge and aren't articulate when they're literally in the entertainment industry for years. This is part of their job yet they still can't improve after doing it for a very long time. We can sense from here that there's something wrong with their industry that hold their idols back.

That's why I said I'm not surprised when many agencies take advantage of them and fool these idols through contracts, because they themselves don't know their rights, simply because lacks of education.

I agree with you that they live in a bubble.

Yeah I know you aren't blaming them. I'm just highlighting the toxic aspects of the industry, as it prevents them from improving by giving them little to no reason to do so on their own. It's similar to how you feel sorry for cult members, they are unfortunately tricked/gaslighted into believing X is the only truth, trying to unlearn that especially on one's own is very difficult. This is why very few idols break from that mold and can communicate think deeply and get educated etc. Example Xiumin of exo is literally irl no bs a doctor even has his doctorate etc.

i mean if they can talk deeply and passionately about music, nothing else matters much

True and people need to wake up and understand that these people are just that. Entertainment, you should not be living by them or expecting them to give your life meaning guidance etc. Like i enjoy my favs BTS but im not looking to them to tell me how to live my life, how to make important decisions in life or how to be a better person or run a nation etc. They sing and dance for me lol why should i be expecting anything more than that? Fans need to get out and touch some grass. Idols are fun but they are NOT the role models you need. There's better qualifed people in your communities or even in your family or friends that you conveniently ignore because celebrities look more interesting than the people around you who actually give a fuck about you.

Agree. This is not offensive at all. You can differentiate between idols who didn't finish school and idols who continued their studies at a higher level when doing interviews. Most of them lack knowledge and can't really understand the questions given properly. Therefore, the answers given are somewhat lacking in thought or depth.

That's why education is not only for getting a job but also to help a person hone their communication skills. It is also to develop critical thinking. This is vital in teaching a person how to use logic when making decisions and interacting with people. Somehow, I understand why a lot of idols sometimes are so easily deceived and used by their company, because they lack the knowledge to defend themselves.

That lack of knowledge is partly by design but mostly by incompetence on the industry, not really from maliciousness. Here in Korea, these agencies sell this "dream" of making it big and being a star to all these hopeful kids and unfortunately because of the way the entertainment industry works. These kids are taken away from school as they spend nearly every day and hour at their agency learning to dance sing and idol etiquette, since training can last several years if not longer usually seven years if not a decade. This unfortunately leaves idols socially and academically retarded. Because all this idol shit leaves little time for them to focus on education and schooling as the idol lifestyle is a full-time 24/7 thing. Their isolated sheltered life further leads to this lack, as nearly everything is taken care for them by their agency which employees a myriad of staff to cater to their evey need, often without even asking them, this leaves an idol very little agency as they hardly have to think about wanting to do something, without thid want there's no opportunity to learn etc because everything is done for them out of sight out of mind. Also them being kept in a company dorm for years with only their staff or other peers leaves them socially stunted as there's very little chance for them to develop social skills and how to communicate etc. This leaves many idols with very little improvements, common things you'd expect the average person to know or have mastered by the age of 12 is something most idols do not have and are barely understanding by the time they are 18 or are getting a full crash course on how to human by the time they are adults that is a shame. This is solely on the industry, some idols do break this mold by always wanting to learn and see more etc but rarely does this happen, they cannot be wholely blamed for not improving themselves,as this thing is the mentality mindset of the industry that indoctrinated them.

but CBD is legal in Japan tho?

also wasn't the whole Opium a thing which happened in Korea during Japanese imperial rule?

and earlier in China?

This was already like 100 years ago?

100yrs ago isn't that long ago lol. It's hard to quantify when is enough, enough when the affects of it can still be felt years later.

Similar to how some countries had slavery hundreds of years ago. But the affects of it are still around today, so its hard to simply dismiss something bad from long ago if part of its harm is in some shape or form still lingers decades later.

overall I'm amazed how come so "civilized" country didn't legalized CBD yet

This is the same way in most of Asia and this is a result of the opium wars and the drug epidemics that came from it. Unlike the west or the USA here in Korea and most of asia. There was alot of suffering due to drugs, this is why drugs hold such a taboo as bad. It will likely be another century or two before that old wound heals enough for people to consider drug use to be okay.

"Now they are smoking"

Yep actually depressing. People often forget how hard unforgiving and cut throat the entertainment industry is. Most idols and trainnes don't debut or succeed. Only very few make it out. This is more depressing because kpop agencies including hybe prey on young people's hope and wishes for success. They are recruited at a quite young age, most of these kids are teens or preteen and how agencies work, these kids are away from home and taught trained and live by the agency, kpop idols live a very sheltered and isolated lifestyle. Since the company takes these kids in at young ages they are often raised by the company, this leads to a lack of parental guidance and assistance, as most idol managers are just in it for the job. Not to actually be helpful and mentoring to them. This leads to the unfortunate often stunted social retardation of these idols, lacking both interpersonal skills and social skills you'd expect of an average person. Simple things like cooking or using a laundry machine is something they can't do and in sometimes can't figure out as alot of those skills were left unattended to over the priority of teaching singing dancing and idol etiquette. They have this child like innocent splendor that fans think is cute when its not. That's because most of them have zero life skills and were not taught basically anything, as everything is basically done for them by their staff, most of it out of sight out of mind. This is another reason why it's soo cruel for an. Agency like HYBE to drop these guys. You took 7+ yrs of their lives and then let em go. And now they have to get a crash course on life very late in the game. Shit they should have known or mastered at 12 is something they have to learn at 18🤡 . The lack of any skills outside of music means getting a "real job" or college is next to impossible.

Then you're wrong, all the members have good manners. Everyone has flaws, but if you can't stand it, you might be the problem. Because all of the Itzy members are very friendly and humble for sure.

Exactly they are the problem. If you find yourself only liking one person out of a group and think all others are useless or annoying, you should leave that fandom and group alone, you don't help you harm them.