Posts by fibrili

Why Qwer not actively promoted in korean? They have huge song that gp like it.

They are doing a lot of non-broadcast promotions, such as University festivals or Region music festivals. They have a popular Rock festival called Pentaport coming up.Broadcast music shows cost a lot in terms of preparation for a group to begin with for very little fees paid, with the un-realized value of “exposure”.

And for a band, they are not accommodating in terms of setting up the instruments and such. Basically bring your instruments up stage and act like you are playing or sth like that, so for a band, only the vocalist has something to do. What follows inevitably is handsync allegations so it’s a net negative for bands.

Check CNBlue’s Jungshin talking about that recently (9:00 timestamp)

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hate when someone is accusing my stans so I have to accuse another group.

Logic 404

They should, because they're great and can perform live. So I don't think there's any reason.

1. performances would be limited if three out of four have to play the instruments.

2. I honestly do not think Magenta and Hina can be freestyling their instruments into a crazy riff anytime soon yet.

3. This will put QWER in direct competition with other groups, i.e, their fandoms who will be digging their history all the way to the midwife and the wet nurse. Imagine the bloodbath.

he invested in a gym there and moved lots of equipment there i think. then the war happened so he lost all of that

I am not aware of the Gym project.

What I know is that Egg rose to popularity for his background in Korean Army special forces (which apparently is the reason he wears the mask). He has very successful youtube series for military content known as Fake Men (a play on MBC show Real Men). That series was known and loved for its realism.

The failed season was taking it to the next level by training with real weapons and vehicles so they were planning to shoot in Russia. First, it was postponed due to the pandemic and eventually scrapped after the invasion of Ukraine, losing 500 million KRW.

Since then, he has been diversifying his projects, such as talk show with medical professionals, personal training (the latest one with TripleS), gaming broadcast and such.

On one of his diversification, he joined a project on travelling to Bali, Indonesia with Youtuber PaniBottle (now on Earth Marble by Kim Teo) alongside Chodan. Then, the famous “She’s drummer” incident led to the QWER we now know and love.

This is why the running joke with QWER members is that he is always planning Fake Women show with the members (which only Chodan loves to do so); and the joke with his community is why do a military show if he can just produce girl groups.

He explained the situation in this video, appropriately titled “Russia.. Putin F**king bastard”.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It will be a whiplash for people who entered K-Pop fan scene from QWER. That whole apartment is roughly the size of one QWER member room.

External Content youtu.be