QWER CEO scolds Modhaus managers

• He was mad that Yooyeon needed to pay her own money for personal fitness training lessons

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It will be a whiplash for people who entered K-Pop fan scene from QWER. That whole apartment is roughly the size of one QWER member room.

External Content youtu.be

• rofl one of the girls tasted salmon in the protein bar they were selling and there was actually a small percentage of shrimp in it

I'm not surprised; I bought a sandwich labeled "egg and potato sandwich" at the airport and, when I opened it, found bits of fish in it. I ate it anyway because that was my meal.

• Glad he addressed it because I’ve been seeing a lot of unnecessary comments made at the expense of ARTMS. It’s really sad because the girls haven’t done anything wrong. Modhaus has dedicated customer service for complaints (and they respond well) so people should be bringing up their concerns with them instead of berating the girls on fab/other sns

• I know the group are making profits but them only having a percentage of it plus dividing it to all the members =O

This is all kpop groups the more members the more that profit is divided and unfortunately the members who had the least impact gets the smallest cut

• It will be a whiplash for people who entered K-Pop fan scene from QWER. That whole apartment is roughly the size of one QWER member room.

External Content youtu.be

well qwer is different the first three members probably have half a milly in their banks from their past activities

there's no way they could get them to live in bad conditions

• well qwer is different the first three members probably have half a milly in their banks from their past activities

there's no way they could get them to live in bad conditions

and baldy himself is well known trainer/youtuber who has more than 3M subs

• I know the group are making profits but them only having a percentage of it plus dividing it to all the members =O

this is why objekts are so important

girls are selling those digital photocards and they are paid from it

and it doesn't cost company to use other/outside company to print photocards and share payment with that 2nd company and all that

it's just graphic/photo on app, it's actually good idea for company to make profit

and before anyone complains

if someone want to buy photo and have it in app/on phone then it's their own business :) whatever makes one happy

• and baldy himself is well known trainer/youtuber who has more than 3M subs

baldy is rich but he actually lost a shit ton of money due to the russian war rofl

but yea he's actually a genius with really insane business acumen

currently he's playing in a content minecraft server with a lot of very popular korean streamers and is in a group with one of the members of the most popular vtuber group in korea and he's been promoting qwer well

• i haven't really looked into this but from the surface it looks super smart and cost efficient

i can't imagine the unpopular girls get a lot of money from these though? might be wrong

i kinda like triples concept but i haven't really tried to look into the members since there's so many

i only know bibi's sister and xinyu

but i'm fine with just qwer for now lol they're literally my life rn

• baldy is rich but he actually lost a shit ton of money due to the russian war rofl

but yea he's actually a genius with really insane business acumen

currently he's playing in a content minecraft server with a lot of very popular korean streamers and is in a group with one of the members of the most popular vtuber group in korea and he's been promoting qwer well

oh I didn't know

but why would he lost money due to russia?

did he needed to quit some business there?

• oh I didn't know

but why would he lost money due to russia?

did he needed to quit some business there?

No idea of the details here but as a guess, lots of countries and international organisations sanctioned Russia and Russian companies, so lots of massive companies had to offboard anything to do with them so lots of people lost alot of money.

• he invested in a gym there and moved lots of equipment there i think. then the war happened so he lost all of that

damn...

but still hopefully he gets some ppl, cf, ads through youtube channel

• he invested in a gym there and moved lots of equipment there i think. then the war happened so he lost all of that

I am not aware of the Gym project.

What I know is that Egg rose to popularity for his background in Korean Army special forces (which apparently is the reason he wears the mask). He has very successful youtube series for military content known as Fake Men (a play on MBC show Real Men). That series was known and loved for its realism.

The failed season was taking it to the next level by training with real weapons and vehicles so they were planning to shoot in Russia. First, it was postponed due to the pandemic and eventually scrapped after the invasion of Ukraine, losing 500 million KRW.

Since then, he has been diversifying his projects, such as talk show with medical professionals, personal training (the latest one with TripleS), gaming broadcast and such.

On one of his diversification, he joined a project on travelling to Bali, Indonesia with Youtuber PaniBottle (now on Earth Marble by Kim Teo) alongside Chodan. Then, the famous “She’s drummer” incident led to the QWER we now know and love.

This is why the running joke with QWER members is that he is always planning Fake Women show with the members (which only Chodan loves to do so); and the joke with his community is why do a military show if he can just produce girl groups.

He explained the situation in this video, appropriately titled “Russia.. Putin F**king bastard”.

External Content youtube.com

• for some reason this turned into gym equipment in my mind but yea i was referring to this LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!