Posts by badboybill

Using something for inspiration isn't a bad thing, everyone does it, but looks like some people need to learn to read before they attack others because they don't like their opinion.

not that I mind if they stole some idea from a Queen like Sejeong.😅

you literally said they stole some idea, then you backtracked it by saying using something for inspiration .....

and then you had to add in " some ppl need to learn to read before they attack others..." I clearly read what you wrote, no?

So , either your a troll, or you have serious memory issues or you are a liar. Take your pick .

I don't give a shit about what you're saying, kid. Just stop acting like some smart person, because you're dumb as hell.

you don't give a shit, yet you took the time to respond....lol.

" just stop acting............." Thats the best you got? Are you in 7th grade? Come on, put some effort into your insults. Even your mom doesn't just lie on her back like that for me......

I don't give a shit about what you're saying, kid. Just stop acting like some smart person, because you're dumb as hell.

I replied, again, because I forget your name, again. But now, I will block you, so I can't see your stupidity anymore. So, actually, thanks for being an idiot, again.🤣

LMAO did you literally just say " I know you are , but what am I? I don't wanna play with you anymore!!!"

once again, I 'll ask you, do you know how you ignore someone? you ignore them. As in not responding, which you've done several times. As for me? I like picking at my scabs.

. I wasn't talking about the REVENGE part! I was talking about how the MV looks, the directing, the whole concept, not the story. Even the colors are similar.

Sejeongs MV looks similar to many other MV or scenes that have this type of story. Your excuse for your trolling is amaturish. please try harder .

IF you're dumb, it's okay, but don't tell everyone. 🤣 Seriously, some people on this Forum only want to fight with others. My "MO" is to be honest, I don't care if I hurt some random person's feelings. I love G-Idle, and I didn't say anything bad. This isn't shade. It's clear and simple that the two MV is similar. Never said it's a bad thing. Everyone do this, and not just in Kpop.

The fact that you didn't understand what I said, proves how dumb you are. I wasn't talking about the REVENGE part! I was talking about how the MV looks, the directing, the whole concept, not the story. Even the colors are similar.

Next time, if you want to act like a smart person, you should just shut up, or at least learn to read!

awwww......did I hurt ur feelings? please keep to your word about ignoring me from before. This is like the third time you broke your word. lol.

edit: ur so easy to poke. you can't help urself can you?

Arent they also say Sejeong was heavily inspired from some spy movie or drama scene i am not sure? I saw a lot of them when she released it.

yeah, and those spy movie or other drama scene is similar to McBeth cause revenge? D33s logic deserves a gold medal for the mental gymnastics its achieved....lol.

They should've started with this song. This is a banger and the MV is great too. I agree, the PR isn't great. I don't think I've seen any news about a new MV.

BTW is it only me or everyone else have a deja vu after seeing the MV? I mean... I can see the similarities for sure. Not that I mind if they stole some idea from a Queen like Sejeong.😅

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its only you dude. You love starting w a compliment and then throwing some backhanded shade. Thats ur MO. How do you steal the idea of revenge?!? Its in countless movies, books , other MVs, even Idles other MV "I want that" .

edit: go troll somewhere else.

I thought they used up all their money on the SuperLady MV, but they still had some left over to produce this one. Queencard really is paying the bills!

edit- but between this MV and the MV to "I want that" IDle seems to be killin alot for a gg.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

G-Idle spending their cash!

Funny thing is , I remember when The badguy first got on AP. He took everything so seriously and was getting into it with other members defending G -Idle. ........To the point where I DM'd him and told him its not that serious. at least thats how I remember it. The irony is I came back here after a few yrs and I 'm aready beefing with a certain 33 and now thebadguy is the one who is chill. Its come full circle.

awww....what happened to ignoring me? lol......miss me? If you wanted to play you should of just asked. This is so highschoolish.

Bruh ur so wild for that, who comes online and expects people to not make jokes? Like you really log onto akp thinking "hmmm let me see which woman I can police today to earn morality points" are you okay

David33- this dude is the fedora wearing white knight ( delu defender of Mamamoo) who takes offense for all the women who can't defend themselves but has no self awareness that he ends up offending women....lol

Let David33 have his little morsel..lol. After telling me to " do the research" and now that he is presented with more proof, he resorts to " it doesn't even matter" arguement when he's lost. You can win an arguement against a smart person, but you can't win an arguement with an idiot.