Posts by DoReMii

Why are you always so damn hostile? what is your problem? calm down friend

Flexing you pay x2 or x3 times more money to get blackpink those grossing numbers is very poor, and more when bp with more dates couldn't surpass the attendance of bts 2018-2019 tour. People are rightfully calling out yg and blinks for mediaplaying numbers like those 2.1M of attendees, don't get too pressed about it.

Those same users tried to start the same lies in our achievement thread a couple of weeks back, they STILL spreading the same lies I think I can talk

And again what mediaplay :facepalm: do yall not know how to read

Armshits are something else, you can’t handle seeing bp win huh

The original TITLE in Korean says bp visited 2.1 million fans all over the world

And the article itself quite literally makes an expection that including Coachella and Hyde park

Even without them bp still ourgrossed your favs sit down. Go back to being a sad military wife

If you think this is some troll thread then you are fking dumbass. I just shared the popular tweets that i saw regarding this issue. grow some spine and use your brain before talking instead of just bootlicking idols 24/7.

The gall telling me to grow a spine. Oh oh because saying jisoo “can’t sing can’t dance” is so important to the issue at hand right?

IMG_5470.jpeg

Why would I not think this was a troll thread? Do you see how ridiculous you are, be fr

StarI do know that but the Starbucks boycott started because Starbucks sued the workers that were openly pro-Palestine.

Starbucks was associated to support of Israel because of that and even if Jisoo and Somi couldnt know any better it's just not a good look on someone that have massive influence.

Even western celebs like Kim Kardashian nd Timothee Chalamet were under fire for the same reason and other instances.

If you have enough influence and popularity, it’s unevitable that people will judge how you express yourself, specially in politically dark times when supporting basic human rights can cancel your career.

Starbucks in Korea has no relation to US Starbucks

Kim K has flat out supported Israel irself. So no not a valid comparison.

People are essentially dragging jisoo calling her a Israel support and Zionist because she isn’t participating in a boycott that started on twt out of all things

Also op it’s funny how your acting like you taking this topic seriously when you literally dropped a twt just hating on Jisoo in your thread

Have some shame. This isn’t something you can troll with

Every idol have one pic holding Starbucks, but not AFTER the boycott started. Because celebrities have a lot more power than commoners, they should have an obligation to know what's going around in the world specially when it involves basic human rights to people.

And that is exactly why palestine supporters chose to focus on only a couple brands easy to boycott first. That's why it's really bad how some celebs cant even do the bare minimum.

You do realize Starbucks isn’t even on BDS boycott list right they Aren’t sending any money to Israel

https://www.starbucks.com.kw/e…e%20unequivocally%20false.

You can look here. What do you expect people to do boycott Jisoo? I get criticism but she is getting mass hate now and being called a Zionist support out of all things

Like I’m Muslim btw and it’s actually crazy to me how yall can’t keep kpop out of serious situations

kpop fans using serious matters as fanwars need to be studied come on you know better than this? korean people are usually ignortant about this matter

not all idols are aware of what's going with the boycott and Korea and this is Jisoo being random and showing she likes coffee she always talks about much she likes it i don't think there id a hidden agenda

NWh83fu.png

Yeah it’s actually crazy how specific fandoms are calling Jisoo a whole Zionist supporter :skull: do y’all know what that means? This ain’t dumb fan wars this is real life

sound alike you want them to disband

Wait for aespa disbandment if your that desperate

Where is the “focusing on bm”? They left their girls for dust. While Bo is actually the artist that has gotten the most out of YG this year

What power do you think YG has :skull: How can they mess with numbers that don’t even come from them? I’d bet jyp would love to do the same considering all of the media play they’ve done for twices tour lol

You can admit your salty X/ very mad it’s actually sad for you atp

I do not know how touring numbers are collected whether it is the label or a third party that report these numbers.

Anyways the only lies YG has made was counting Coachella attendance as part of BP ongoing tour. That was just gross mediaplay

Not the armshits being this pressed. YG NEVER lied about top tour, the article said “IF Coachella and Hyde park were added” there was no lie. Yg reported 1.8 million attendance for bp in concert sales

At least be truthful if you wanna be salty lol :oops: