Posts by kittykang

steadily rising like their group name!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wonbin is so beautiful, he looks like I made and perfected him in the sims 4 and it took me 7 hours lol.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

F6unO_ZasAAdIo8?format=jpg&name=large

i loveeeeeeee it, i think going for a slower song is always a risk, but this song is stunning! the vocals were also really well done :red-heart:

IVE has never missed musically, idk who in starship is behind their music, but it's the best run of gg music i've seen.

Wow I saw this on RIIZE's Instagram and YouTube Shorts and wow...

I saw them dancing to Get A Guitar together

And Wonbin and Karina's faces were crazy.. (I'm not trying to ship them! I'm just saying that they are really handsome and pretty)

AVvXsEgN9mPTEoaWfjlbEmvyGLJr8PDFSPfk6RdvzgQEcQDtjZvrxnfdcG2JLHW6ptn3KeaBdP8t6-86ti-5Qf0tW6u8eDqOIaa6qhZA-2Iz1OtdMUMU7KyXLPFdQh0501Jjk_olvDQRICvbCZ6AMx1IZb8AmXXkHRXfr3ThTeXgw_o0M6iZIO70qEeSBIxF6i8

AVvXsEguMawiCmOPIYVeEnVnErtpYOFtEH_y2a-k-fd42rKLm7GNAA_5jpCUNxXmx7ufEXUNJjKTu6cLxraMI66UpJLrnzcGvgmJGpMC_t3bdjWX-GjhWMADSGitDsLdVyP45vKxdrlg_AEdxPBUD9gvdXQfHD3Hh09N3vQ7dx0SZqzjZf8RygANlOKgbnpCGt0

AVvXsEiXCSCJpvwA_IOfB0qrOTj2hYXWsgxtwmKOsRgMVAOQALYevewATedYcg6lklCmNAobzUUmx8HOZA4veYebRvwdgBSqiiwa3-O9JwCkaDI8VhOXjRSF0wgRyRa7PcjugfXUIiMuWD5-iEsHdXHg6bqh11L-sOxeUZdNHtWKrpvblvhWXvdmqovN4fxY9iE

AVvXsEjQlbp2kVJMz7OkkwMyHifBkHhSDoUgTGYqeiwZzE_9ECH2XbeNEVz4Ds0WFnUKz1r45lD7wAFmOgWVh4s95D4fQRkIsD4BTr2fi4JL4jgU_uwuWFvXMK8EQVSVVgUeDWjCveYyp6ACy_tIzmnRBZzZaU2eUPYkGODlv2ddwuT8XGlroR7Hmcic21tRyaA

Sohee, Winter and Shotaro were also pretty, cool and cute

1. [+102, -41]

Winter danced so well

2. [+83, -36]

I thought that the lighting got brighter when Wonbin and Karina randomly came inㅋㅋㅋㅋ freaking handsome and freaking pretty

3. [+80, -30]

Freaking handsome and freaking pretty. And Winter is such a good dancerㅠ

4. [+80, -33]

SM has the best visuals..

5. [+71, -34]

I'm so envious of Karina's face shape. It's f*cking V-shape and she looks so pretty on video

6. [+49, -14]

My eyesight improved as soon as these two came in

Source: Pannchoa

peaked at 39 so far but they keep on rising in the melon daily chart too!

promotions have mostly ended now but they are still rising. i hope sm takes this as a sign to promote it a little more!

F6c_25uaoAANO2L?format=jpg&name=large

F6c_25qaYAAo4sZ?format=jpg&name=large

F6c_25paMAAHLDm?format=jpg&name=large

F6c_zxaaMAALhdP?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_zxdaQAA97ck?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_zxgbgAA5lzt?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c9-_DaMAAJaQm?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_bvyaoAA4eLn?format=jpg&name=large

F6c9--_a0AAy1de?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_bvvacAAzNlD?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c9-_CaIAAI_Ii?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_bvwbYAA8aVx?format=jpg&name=large

F6c99BKacAAfF3I?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_XnJb0AAY0Hg?format=jpg&name=large

F6c99BMasAAdEw-?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_XnKbEAA7Zgg?format=jpg&name=large

F6c96-Nb0AAT63u?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_R3-bMAA93sv?format=jpg&name=large

F6c96-Na0AA-VnD?format=jpg&name=medium

F6c_R38aAAAD26s?format=jpg&name=large

RIIZE is the perfect boygroup for me. i’ve never really cared about a boygroup before until them.

the members are honestly all great - talented, great performers, and really likeable people. they all offer a different dynamic so it’s hard not to fall for one of them.

their music so far has been awesome, i’m really interested in where SM takes their “emotional pop” sound. it’s also public friendly and easy to listen too.

their content is actually hilarious to watch, they have a very natural and endearing dynamic together.

and they also have arguably the best 5th gen vocalist (Sohee) and dancer (Shotaro).

also, this is superficial i guess, but their visuals are amazing and very cohesive too.

i love their down to earth and natural styling, it’s far easier to digest than some of the overly dramatic/flamboyant styling for some other boygroups.

they just look like a very hip, trendy, fresh and attractive boygroup overall.

Entered top 50 for the first time!

she wasn't present in the photo of the members attending the born pink finale, so i think the possibility of her leaving or being removed is possible...

External Content youtu.be

thank you sbs gods :uwu-party-bee:

these performances are awesome in their own right but the camerawork/high quality of the one take stage just elevates it all to another level.

it's taking a while but this may be good news, maybe YG will actually negotiate with lisa in good faith this time.

i'm anxious about the contract news too because i hate it being all up in the air, but i'm pretty confident blackpink isn't going anywhere.

they're far too iconic and there's no decline in sight, it would be insane for a disbandment or indefinite hiatus given how much value the name has.