Posts by SunWEV101

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And of course, some of my favourites:

Lemonade, Strawberry lemondade and blue lemonade for me! (although I think the one I got was honesetly just blue dye in it, but still. It was pretty lol)

The scale of the mv's you mentioned are awesome, they are done sso well. I hope its okay if I can mention mine~ (They may not be your taste though)

External Content www.youtube.com

It really depends, but these have to be my favourites!

I don't watch them so much anymore, but I love these songs for sure

This was from his most recent WeVerse live wasn't it?, I only watched a small bit of it cause of how late it was, but I can't help but agree with him

If AI can do it, why would there be singers?

It's scary to think about, and the AI covers youtube keep suggesting to me is so scary

1. Zoo Keper, I wanted to take care of everything if I'm honest.

2. Music Composer until I realized through guitar lessons, piano lessons and even a recital(Is that how you spell that?...) when I was younger, that it really wasn't for me and I had absolutely 0 rhythm. I still have logic pro on my computer and videos saved on YT but never get around to it. 😅

3. I also wanted to do something with boats for the longest time because I thought lake life would be so releaxing but its been a struggle fighting my fear of water and past traumas, but I think I could slowly get there!

Otherwise, I'm not sure, working a part time job rn, and I'm okay with that 🤷‍♀️ 😊

Hi, I love this question and don't think its hateful or blaming at all, but as a long time former BTS fan as well I totally understand you, the group has many charms and was my comfort in some of my most darkest times.

For me, although I always wanted to support nugu groups and small company idols, I actually disconnected a lot after deleting twitter and Instagram, I used to follow so many but know have a separate youtube account to follow idols on, and only follow a total of 24 (I like a lot of soloist/indie artists lol). I understand why its confusing, andd yes I would say twitter is the worst.

I had it in 2019 to 2021 and deleted it, and tried again in 2023 but had to delete it, the environment is just so toxic. So I got WeVerse instead (I tried it once when it was only BTS and TXT) and never signed up.

Maybe you might need to find something reasonable for you? I know for me it was my mental health and things in my life that caused me to step away. Now I never comment on anything or live streams (maybe on ONEWE's live streams and RM's but that's a bit it).

~~~~

I found that for me, I don't have to interact in the comments and watch JH or JK's live peacefully and know its okay to not catch every update. Once I deleted instagram I started using my phone more and rarely use it to.

I'm not sure if its just a path you have to discover or what your reasonings is, but I also listen to Kang Daniels song 'Mad' and 'Selfish' it makes me think a lot about people who hate without reason, and he kinda taught me (intentionally) to go at it my own pace, and the lyrics. 'it doesnt matter', 'I aint the one', 'your just hating, me I'm just chilling' makes me think of the community in general to and got me to think differently.

I'm sorry if my comment was long and wasn't helpful, but I think if we can pace ourselves and realize we can enjoy the hobby without focusing on what you are worried about. With streaming and voting, I used to be really obessed with it if I'm honestt now I only vote for certain groups like ZB1, ONEWE, Hui, etc.

We will all find a reasonable way to enjoy our hobby even if it takes some time. 💙