Posts by SunWEV101

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To those wanting to try C-Pop, check out this song. It's easy to listen to.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Unable to create a thread, + question. What thread do you think the question, 'do you feel regretful for selling your kpop merch?' would be best in? The lounge, or K-Pop/ Asian Entertainment?

I don't want to create a reddit account to ask the question.

I think it depends but at the ssame time I agree with you a lot and we think the same.I used to be heavily obsessed and involved in the fandoms if I'm honest but I had to step away.

Now, you will rarely see me in this forum, but since I deleted reddit and twitter recently I've been so much happier!

A lot of my idols are in / coming out of military, and one group had a issue with their agency and it was overwhelming to know what happened, (so glad they are doing better now though!).

I only have YouTube for idols and if I'm super bored I'll come here to check out the news but that's it, I used to have WeVerse, Twitter, Reddit and Instagram so I totally get what you mean with the political' side of it lol. A lot of me has turned to soloists though and stepped away from big fandoms, I'm not sure if I count myself apart of the fanclubs of the groups, but I enjoy supporting their music for sure

External Content soundcloud.com