Posts by dinoing-svt2017

Screen Shot 2023-05-24 at 9.01.14 PM.png

Just a question, my articles are still drafted/ not posted yet but I see a couple views on a handful of them? Is this pretty normal? I don't think I viewed them that many times, I've only edited them 1nce, just curious. 😊 / looking for feedback on my writing?

Basically I'm curious if there is a moderator on allkpop article site I should know to contact to see if I can get feedback on my writing or contact them to see why my articles are drafted, I went over the recent releases and I don't think there is duplicates of my articles.

I want at least one to post so I can write the one I researched about CRAVITY to post cause I have a handful in drafts still lol.

Personally I think either are fine but I would choose ONF.

I've been an casual listener for a little and I still have issues with who's who if I'm honest, but it was cool to hear that they went together (minus their Japanese member Yuto/U).

I also enjoy their YouTube. They pre filmed content and didn't post certain content until their military time. I think it was really smart. I find a lot of their stuff fun and easy to watch.

Soloist stan here, personally from my experience I totally think it's still true. I follow a lot of artists in the indie genre and K r&b it seems new artists are popping up every day, it's really rare to find someone who sticks with it and doesn't just abandon their page to do something else.

There's a lot of soloist's I enjoy from shows like Produce 101, that are now either acting, modelling or in a group. Or the group's they were in disbanded in 2020 because of how hard it is.

The one's who are solo aren't really that well known (then again they aren't usually focused on foreign markets either so it could be the case)

I will admit I like Wonpil's 'A Journey' I think Seungmin of SKZ suggested it to us in a live stream once, I still enjoy that song 😊, I'll have to take a look at your other picks

my spotify is ocd organized by artist

Here's my faves list there's 78 hrs of music lol

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I appreciate it none the less 😊

Oh I enjoy these to:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My PlayLists:

(More songs are being added).

If I like the following songs, I am looking for something similar or consider dropping your playlists of songs you listen to the most.

Not sure if you've seen one of my past threads, but I recently asked about Spotify and how you found the platform, I newly created an account and if you had songs that you think would fit the vibe of my playlists, don't hesitate to share!.

I am looking for songs for the below playlists, I also enjoy the following youtube videos.

Profile:

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 6.22.39 PM.png

Are suggesting new songs to people possible? If so, if you need something new, please consider checking these out~

Honourable mentions:

and:

Next up:

External Content youtu.be