Posts by Polarize

I don’t care if group members are friends. I’m about the group making great music. You need chemistry among the members within the work environment to be great, but whether they are good friends and deeply care about one another is meaningless to me.

Then again, idols are like commodities to me. I view them like I do athletes in sports. If you are currently great at your craft I’m your biggest fan. If you aren’t making great music then I lose interest. I think it would be interesting if companies could trade idols or even kick members out of a group in order to upgrade long term.

I have forgot why I know about her.

But I know that one user likes her.

Well, she likes to kiss fans. There are several videos online of her doing this..

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dummi worships her. Or used to before she was on hiatus. I assume nothing has changed.

I'm a Christian. It doesn't bother me. I've danced in our church. Even made out with a girl in church. At least I didn't have to go very far to repent.

.. Christianity. Why are they dancing in the church and especially in front of the place where crosses and icons are and in that place too? yes it's covered in plants and big two eyeballs I'm not stupid I can recognise the place. I don't care how you will justify them, to me it's disrespect. I pray in that place and i find it very disturbing, i dont like it. They will not dare to do that with other religions.

I'm really sick of this 😒

I'm a Christian. It doesn't bother me. I've danced in our church many times. Even made out with a girl in church (I didn't have to go very far to repent).

It's going to be Ok.

It put me to sleep. Literally. I woke up early in the AM to watch one of my favorite girl group’s comeback and I was halfway asleep again by the end.

I think they sound great and the choreography is good, I just find the song boring. Very boring. Every other LSF comeback triggered my heart to race a million miles per hour. This did the opposite.

It’s absurd. Idols are highly skilled & trained individuals who have been preparing half their life for the vocation they are doing.

No one told Lebron or Messi when they were young, “please get some rest and take care of yourself. I’m worried.”

This kind of thing is usually focused on the girls.

I'm confused...is she planning to go for Western markets

What did the song have to do with the mv

I’m not sure other, but she will be touring in the U.S. this summer so maybe she is catering to the West. I think it’s been almost 10 years since she had concerts/tour in the states.

That’s Four Grammys for Album of the Year!!!

What does this have to do with K-pop? Everything. Your K-pop favs could never.

The world is her footstool. Bow dow and worship her!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So many acts in the music industry haven't put out a hit song in over 20+ years (ex. Metallic, Bon Jovi, Elton John, U2 etc) but they are touring to a consistent fanbase for 20+ years earning hundreds of millions of dollars each tour (in Elton John's case more than $2B from touring alone) Touring is the true testament to longevity and the main source of income for musical acts. Having hits is nice but if you as an artist can't tour to millions even after your heydays what is the point?

Yes. I’ve said this before as well which is why it’s comical that so many kpop fans are obsessed with melon/charts. Twice is making $$$ hand over fist and there’s no stopping them. No, they won’t have the longevity of some of the Western acts mentioned above. Metallica has a net worth of $1 billion - not bad for a band that hasn’t had a mainstream hit in 30 years.

Twice has such a strong fanbase that I think they’ll be able to tour for another 10 years if they wanted to despite becoming long in the tooth. News flash: Sana and company are still going to be beautiful in their late 30’s and beyond!

CBB1BB57-878C-46D9-85FE-1CEF81CA0B7F.jpeg

People will complain about anything. I've been to numerous Western concerts where I've had to sit through almost 2 hours of opening acts (that was garbage) before the headliner. Big deal. Everyone will survive.