Posts by Quareth

2NE1 has nothing that sounds like this. I don't.. I mean... What!?

Parts of this song, especially the pre chorus, reminds me of IVE but that's it. I don't understand where 2ne1 came from lmao...

Are you living under a rock or something? Baemon's rise is probably the most organic thing ive seen in recent years. Those girls worked hard to get that point. After all those live vocal controversies from hybe groups, baemon's live vocals from their promotions pushed them to the top.

Seeing someone accusing these girls with payola is just my god...

What is wrong with you?

Noone was coming after you because you have "different opinion" or you ciritize the company or the group or whatever. You are on EVERY baemon thread going after every kitten member who are praising the group like it is not allowed or it's illigal to like them or something and writing comments after comments after comments like you're trying to prove something that only you know exists. I don't give a damn about yg or baemon or wharever. Yes I like the girls but Dreamcatcher is the only group that I like and support.

You have some serious problems. I don't know who hurt you in your life but this forum is not your personal punchbag. Get help...

Nmixx didn't underperform because of how they teased the members. They underperformed because their debut was horrible. Not even boring or dull. Straight up horrible.

That dance performance video recorded 2 years ago. Both of Haram and Ahyeon's videos are most likely from their monthly evaluations. We didn't see shit so far.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their youtube numbers are great. Unlike Treasure they actually got the support of quite a lot of Blinks. And on top of that Lisa herself is supporting the members.

Seeing those youtube numbers and saying "I see no hype" is hilarious...