Posts by MoonFlowerXX

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live Clip:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Youngbin honestly deserves a lot more love then he gets, I know he's more introverted, and his vlive's don't get as much attention. But he's so sweet honestly, you are so brave to do fan signs.

I could have gotten one but A I never know how they work and B it's just so intimating to me.

I personally wish that the pre debut album they did (the one that had the members solos and the Dreaming Luminous track) eventually gets a signed album or a physical album.

I only have 4 signed albums, but that album was so pretty and totally deserved it. And I would love to own it. 🥹

(I also didn't get notified of your comment so sorry I'm late lol).

So I originally saw a post by Mary-Magdalene talking about their favourite mv's, and I thought it would be interesting to dicuss what everyone's top mv's are. No matter the group, or how popular they are. It could be because of how much you enjoy the story or the lore of the group, the overall concept etc.

I think it would be a cool discussion to have and to share some of our favourites.

Personally I do enjoy a lot of soloists, or I follow members from former or groups on hiatus, so I will try my best to switch it up when putting my favourite mv's below.

So I have like 21 ish covers I love in a playlist, because I don't feel like taking over the comments to much I won't mention all of them. But these are some of my top favs to say the least lol. 😊✌🏻

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

Honestly as a ikonic myself even if I don't like hearing this news and how some won't agree with my opinion.

As someone who has been with them since the second half of 2017 going into 2018, I don't think they were always treated right and deserved a lot more then what they got.

Although I would love for them all to stay as a group, I hope because of this contract they are able to spend some time and relax, including Bobby having time with his child and wife.

I'm wishing the best for the members.

If I find any more screenshots, I bookmarked this post and I'll make sure to add them here.

Luminous is one of the few 4th gen boy groups I have stood with since pre debut, and if you are needing something new I highly suggest them.

They have great funny videos with the youtuber Eddie/ Edward Avlia(?). You can tell they were a bit nervous for their first collaboration, but the content is great. I suggest it as well.

I hope Luminous and LUMINI have a great year!.

LMS.jpg

Personally, I will admit I'm truthfully doing this post for myself as I'm cleaning out my laptop of screenshots and stuff going into 2023 as I wanted to start fresh with new memories. I thought I had a screenshot of their TIK TOK when they had 2K followers, but it seems to not be there... So if I do find it, I'll add it.

I originally found Luminous just before they debuted, not only did Steven and Suil read my message on vlive (I informed them and thanked them for their vlive, and said how calming it was just before Steven apologized as Suil was struggling with controlling the volume of their music player lol).

This is a collection of my screenshots and what not, and I figured it might be cool for new fans to see where the boys started vs where they are now. (+PS, I changed my name on Spotify going into the new year as well, so you won't be able to find me).

(I am running out of space in my google drive the more I take photography seriously, and the more photos I take in astro photography, so I'm really sorry if my posts are annoying. I already have two emails, and I really don't want to create another purely for space. Sorry. 🙏🏻)

IMG_4495.JPGIMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

How its going:

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 5.15.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 5.17.07 PM.png

This post or rather thread will be a small photo dump for myself, however if you want to download any of these photos please go ahead~. A lot of these photos that I have in my phone are from groups I love that met I.M and Kihyun. I don't really know what else to do with them since I don't have IG or twitter really, so you can feel free to ingore this if you would wish. Stay healthy, rest well and drink your water. Have a great day. 💙

Kingdom. And the MX Stan Mujin. (Who has great music on his Soundcloud, Kingdom is an amazing group that I totally suggest to those who love a story and intense lore. Mujin also produced their song 'Make Us' the demo is on his soundcloud).

Hanse Soloist/ VICTON.

IMG_4834.jpg

Pentagon.

IMG_4836.jpg

For me I deleted a lot of Social Media in July, Twitter, and Reddit as of recently because I was sick of the platforms tbh.

For me, I originally wanted to write articles on here, but it was disappointing to see only 50% of the posts I write get posted. If they aren't a big well known group it isn't posted. And I talked about this in a thread here before. Not to mention how writers on Ko re a B o o* steal articles without crediting.

With that said, definitely some positives are like you said, a lot of the people here.

It's also the only place I will have for kpop idols and fans to follow for updates once vlive shuts down besides YouTube.

Oooh I made a post about WatWing in the Jpop thread last night actually that's funny that you mention that lol.

I would say I do still have troubles sometimes recognizing members, and I haven't watched the drama either but its cool to see how much he is getting promoted. That's so awesome

Oooh, I noticed one of his posts about 8LOOM and wondered if he changed or debuted in a new group so that makes a lot more sense. And yes I totally will!, I believe I have one or two videos in my youtube watch later playlist. 😊

One OK Rock is a very good J-Rock band. Here's a Live compilation (over 2 hours).

I totally agree with you!, I used to be a huge fan of 5SOS and I came across One Ok Rock because of them. I was King is still one of my favourites by them.

I know them but I only listen to JO1 and ONE OK ROCK (I also wrote a lexicon article to JO1 and all the members, aswell their brother grup INI and their company on AKP btw)

BTW you need (!!) the JO1 badges (!!!)

INI is so awesome, when I had questions underneath their MV's or YouTube Videos, their fans were so kind to me, and omg I'm trying to save up so many acorns for so many different badges, I'll get there one day lol.