Luminous, where they started vs where they are now. I never been prouder!. 🥹😭

• Personally, I will admit I'm truthfully doing this post for myself as I'm cleaning out my laptop of screenshots and stuff going into 2023 as I wanted to start fresh with new memories. I thought I had a screenshot of their TIK TOK when they had 2K followers, but it seems to not be there... So if I do find it, I'll add it.

I originally found Luminous just before they debuted, not only did Steven and Suil read my message on vlive (I informed them and thanked them for their vlive, and said how calming it was just before Steven apologized as Suil was struggling with controlling the volume of their music player lol).

This is a collection of my screenshots and what not, and I figured it might be cool for new fans to see where the boys started vs where they are now. (+PS, I changed my name on Spotify going into the new year as well, so you won't be able to find me).

(I am running out of space in my google drive the more I take photography seriously, and the more photos I take in astro photography, so I'm really sorry if my posts are annoying. I already have two emails, and I really don't want to create another purely for space. Sorry. 🙏🏻)

IMG_4495.JPGIMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

How its going:

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 5.15.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 5.17.07 PM.png

• If I find any more screenshots, I bookmarked this post and I'll make sure to add them here.

Luminous is one of the few 4th gen boy groups I have stood with since pre debut, and if you are needing something new I highly suggest them.

They have great funny videos with the youtuber Eddie/ Edward Avlia(?). You can tell they were a bit nervous for their first collaboration, but the content is great. I suggest it as well.

I hope Luminous and LUMINI have a great year!.

LMS.jpg

• IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • Youngbin honestly deserves a lot more love then he gets, I know he's more introverted, and his vlive's don't get as much attention. But he's so sweet honestly, you are so brave to do fan signs.

I could have gotten one but A I never know how they work and B it's just so intimating to me.

I personally wish that the pre debut album they did (the one that had the members solos and the Dreaming Luminous track) eventually gets a signed album or a physical album.

I only have 4 signed albums, but that album was so pretty and totally deserved it. And I would love to own it. 🥹

(I also didn't get notified of your comment so sorry I'm late lol).

• It was a guarantee if i donated to their debut album which i did but my anxiety kept me from doing the call plus it was at 4 am. My reward for not showing up was a personalized video message but all 4 signed it i also got a signed youngbin polaroid. He has such exotic features. Hes beautiful, talented, stunning. I petitioned for luminous badges on here and i spread the gospel about them religiously. They are my 2nd ults.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!