Posts by sweetenerstan

Everyone knows how a lot of these streams have been accumulated recently. It’s classic kpop jobless fan behaviour :pepe-cross:

Lol. It's borderline kpop jobless fan behaviour u mean. I barely even take a notice on looping and mass streaming cause every stans do these, but Money's filtering rate is borderline crazy. Imagine getting 2 to 3M streams, then only landing on the low end of 160' ranking. If the song is not botted, then it should chart in the Global Top 50 on Spotify.

This sounds like one of your fan fictions. Too many delusions incorrect assumptions with no real basis/source.

No, no one knows who's the richest member in BTS because that's a whole different ball game if we account their other business ventures outside of being an artists/celebrities. But obviously, with a recent tour, Yoongi made more money from their solo activities than the other members. And no, it's not 55M.

IMG_20230916_232500.jpg

And to put a comment on your assumptions, it's not a big difference at ALL, because BTS can generate the same amount of revenue as BP this year. Despite BTS having 0 group activities and only relying to their back catalogue and brand power excluding the income some members made this year from their solo activities, whilst BP had to put on a whole show for their world tour all year and doing sumn on the side individually.

It's not the SAME league AT ALL.

A BTS world tour with a regular cb can generate them 1.2B USD in a single calendar year at the very minimum, whilst that's most likely what only had BP made since their debut.

BTS even out-revenued YG entertainment almost 3x last year as per financial reports. And that's with direct sources. So, no with your bullshit reasoning of 4 VS 7 members 😂 It's BTS.

He is lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

iv been wondering for a while too

didnt see him for years before his solo

his face seems to have gotten super round

Not in this video though

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The photo's quality must've distorted his face

For comparison;

ArmyTaglist

You'll rarely see her fanbase posting the Spotify Global streams total (only the few times they managed to chart it back on global spotify :skull:) because it's been botted to hell and back. So I'll just wait for another Jungkook chart account to do that research lol

Anways this was it five days back.

Holy hell. WTF. How are the streams filtered so much??? Is it her crazy fanbase??? 😳

I've never seen a song filtred so much like Money by LISA.

Imagine it's gonna be the first fraudulent Kpop song in history of Spotify to reach 1B streams 💀

Ngl, I was wondering if it was possible to announce a tour so early as well... I don't know the terms regarding their contracts but I hope they'll be able to negotiate that benefits them the most...

It will be a massive tour and it needs a long planning to get it done right. They're most likely just planning the stages, logistics, places/cities to visit and then booking them ahead of time to secure those venues, because we're past COVID restrictions since last year. This has nothing to do with BTS' contract. I'm sure they'll be fine and will benefit the most out of it.

I do hope they go past the 62 concerts limit like their western counterparts. LY Speak Yourself(2018-2019) was cute but was so far away from the BTS of today. (But five yo BTS doing that should still be applauded) If they can follow their role model, Coldplay, and at least tour for more than eight months, the damage they would do in the box office.

Yes, but the problem is their capability to tour for a longer period. There's a stark difference in a western performance to a Kpop performance. Ed and CP can just sing on stage and do their thing while BTS had to grind their ass off performing on stage because that's just who they are. They never slack off on stage.

Also considering the fact that way back their 2018-2019 touring era BTS had to cb the following year, so they don't have time to add more dates. Another stark difference between western and Kpop industry.

Western artists release an album to promote their tour and can go as long as 2 to 3 yrs or even more thriving on touring and not having to release new music after those grueling years of touring. They even have time to slack off for a year or more until it's time to release another album to promote another tour again.

Unlike, in Kpop whereas groups have to constantly pump up new music every once in a while- even sometimes releasing 3 albums in a year. So, a tour is like an afterthought or they only have a limited time touring until it's time to CB again.

But that was before.

BTS Chapter 3 will be very different for sure. I already said that their Chapter 3 would be more steady and not always rushing out things. Also having more time for their individual creativity to flourish while still serving their group.

Meaning, BTS can prioritize touring more this time and not having to CB or release a new album every year or once in a while. They still have a lot of unexplored places or cities to tour to. And I'm sure the guys will be ecstatic to perform in those cities.

A BTS massive tour can gross a billion dollar given their capacity to do so. No wonder HYBE is already planning their massive reunion because they are for sure going all out with this one. After all, BTS worth is like a corporation both money and economic wise. It would be stupid not to plan a grandeur cb for the biggest group and one of the most popular artists in the world.

If they can do it like western artists- TS or Coldplay performing 100x they can even snag the highest grossing tour of all time. Not even mentioning them making a bank in online streaming alone.

The remaining question is how far they can go touring...

I would hope that when planning this massive World reunion Tour, they seriously consider a round stage that worked incredibly well during the 5th Muster concerts. Imagine more fans having the opportunity to see BTS instead of the dead space behind the stage

It's not ideal to perform in a 360 degree stage because of all the dancing and engaging with the crowd. Also, considering how many shows they plan on adding for their future massive tour- it can cause overexhaustion (if that's even a word lol).

What they can do is try to maximize the concert seats/capacity like Taylor Swift did with her US concerts due to overwhelming demand. BTS already did that with PTD in LA and Vegas.

Dumbass. His average ticket price is the most expensive for a concert in Korea in history (averaging in 130 USD per ticket). It used to be BTS's with PTD around 120 USD then it got overthrown by Yoongi's.

There's a difference in having a stadium concert with only 2 or 4 dates in major cities (LA or NYC). And playing a sold out shows in arena with 30-50 dates in every city in the USA.

The comparison is wild cause neither Twice nor BP is pulling the same concert audience in the US like Ariana or SZA. I don't know about Miley if she's touring tho but I'm sure she can pull the same amount of audience as SZA. Ang Selena? Isn't she more of a celebrity-influencer?

Lol only BTS can match this 'salary' or income in a single year in Kpop of we consider the revenue Kpop idols made their company in a single year...

Even top western stars barely make this much money in a year. Adele for example fortune only totaled at 190M USD (after tax) in 2021. As this was revealed by the court proceedings for her divorce https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…ecki-spousal-support.html

So these staggering numbers are just not for everyone... there's just too much more money on sport than music.

You mean akgaes lol

And Seven is not even getting a fraction of Dynamite's promo. Dynamite got 30M radio impressions its debut week, wider playlist reach, 966644 performances, on TTH #1, digital store, remixes etc. Like the ones complaining had to have become an akgae/diet ARMY after Dynamite :pepe-sad:

And Seven really only has 6 remixes but we count the instrumental and explicit as versions as well. :pepe-just-smile:

Solo stands are always the same. I only became active again when JK debuted, so I was quite active in fandom spaces like Twitter and Reddit for a while...and I definitely saw a decent amount of armys subtly shading JK and downplaying his success to 'massive promotion' and more support from BH esp Scooter Braun. Just speaking from experience.

He's so powerful.

And to get things straight- Scooter Braun and payola has nothing to do with the song's success. I also keep seeing he had 'massive promo' with Seven (even from army's some are even comparing the promo with Dyna and butter when it's not even close smh) but I just can't see where the massive promo came from 😂