Posts by ohms

youtube is so ??? when we compare with the other charts

BIBI have 2 songs on top 20 right now
    Kazino #9 but out of Melon top 1000
    The Weekend #11 out of Melon

they count her waterbomb fancam as stream, but no one is watching for music (sad but true)
    thats why i Melon still the best to analyze hits

are u looking at top songs south korea?

They would be really successful but the frequent comebacks would affect the sales to some extent. They would sell 1.or 1.5m but maybe not increase their sales the way I expect them to do next month with their new comeback. I think 2m should be guaranteed.

I think it would be the same as the streams and views in 2020.

Before that, Blinks refused to believe that coming back often or having to divide attention between tracks would affect one's numbers and they thought it was an excuse when other fans mentioned that. But they saw that it was true.

why are u bringing streams? That's out of blinks' hands. The songs will do well if gp likes it. Lovesick girls did better than How you like that in korea. The global gp liked how you like that more.

It is hard to believe so i had to check. He's not following bp or jennie.

I wonder what is happening

oh wow u should have kept this to yourself. This is stupid. Sm fans should never speak on bts and blackpink success.

we are hags of 3rd gen. We will never understand 4th gen sales so it looks sus. One thing for sure, aespa is not competition for blackpink. Blackpink rarely release any albums or try to retain their fans as much as other groups. It's another Bigbang and exo situation. But who knows, blackpink can beat aespa's numbers maybe unlike bigbang who couldn't beat exo.

You guys were expecting teasers today or something?

fanbases did tweet this. But it was an article nnot worth paying attention since they were talking about all kpop companies status.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We should get teasers after they film the mv and yg said the filming will take place in mid july. If there is one thing we know, yg never does it earlier than planned.

[theqoo] AESPA 'GIRLS' MV

bypannchoaJuly 07, 2022

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. The song is so long

2. This one is seriously so-so....ㅠ

3. I don't know what they are saying in this song at all and the melody doesn't really sticks to your ears either

4. It's way to long

5. The MV reminds me of Kill Bill

6. Winter can pull off any concept and the song is good

7. The lyrics are honestly hard to pull off

8. The song is freaking good

9. I feel like the dance will look so empty on stage. Because of cameras, their dances were fine up until now but...

10. The song is just ok but the dance is way too so-so ㅠ But the MV directing is freaking good

11. Karina is pretty

12. Reminds me of a DBSK songㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is totally SM

13. Illusion is way better than this

14. Illusion was more memorable than this

15. Why do their dances look so empty all the time?

16. The visuals are pretty but the song is so-so and so long