Posts by NatyUR

I feel that it gives it variety and "youth". it opens the possibility of more concepts because the other girls are very lsrf with eunchae you can take a quick look at them and know that they are not only empowered and elegant women but also sweet, innocent, fun, etc. youth because 3 they have an artistic history and you know it can come from them, but eunchae is a surprise (a box of chocolates as we say in Peru) and Koreans love this - see new jeans. I also think that she has complemented herself perfectly with the others despite her age-experience, I can't imagine another Idol of her age also joining lsrf. In addition, her voice together with Chaewon's is beautiful

On this, kpop came to depend too much on BTS, Korea even. And the koreans bear much of the blame because they had to support new groups that were already receiving support from international fans, and thus create a kind of base for bts's inevitable hiatus/retirement. I understand that they are super proud of BTS but they did not act wisely

koreans are hypocrites, at least the ones in the comments, 'they're still in school and they're being sued' because they're still in school anyway, and already know how to read and can read their pretty constitution, and still commit a crime: slander false rumours, etc. and that if it is not false it is true is a fallacy: ad ignorantiam. just as garam could be a monster, the one who accuses her can be a worse one, can't they use his brain? Korea has the best education in the world in theory but it shows that few can reason or have some emotional education

I think that considering the variety of tastes and the variety that they can offer, it's super good, but I would make 1 rules because they offer the same thing. maybe add, for being ballads, maze in the mirror for being composed by the boys or Ito for being Japanese

hello here baby moa, how does the collaboration with Alan Walker affect the transmission of Spotify? Is it true that you share listeners of all your songs? I thought they shared PS5 listeners. I've seen people say that the number of TXT listeners went up only because of the cooperation, as if moa didn't broadcast or they gave us listeners. how does Spotify work in this case?

As always, if you don't know them, some of them are filler, because with the personality, when they leave, a spark would be missing. but if we talk about technique we can get 3 without altering the presentations of the group and popularity: Lily has to be there for her voice, sullyon for the visual, and two who know how to dance powerfully and rap more or less (as they all dance spectacularly and jyp I don't know characterized by rap we can take all of them as a favorable option)

solo depende, para mi los que dicen que no hay visuales prefieren el tipo más masculino, tipo jackson o el jungkook actual o sehun, ahora las bellezas tienen un estilo mas principesco (si quieren infantil) hyunjin, beomgyu, etc. Pero para me TXT siempre serán los reyes visuales, porque lo tienen todo. Comentario knetizen agregado: Este grupo realmente depende de tu gusto personal. Si prefieres un estilo cálido, verás a Soobin. Si quieres el tipo de ídolo, elegirás a Yeonjun. Si te gusta lo guapo, elegirás a Beomgyu. Si te gustan los niños de las flores, elegirás a Taehyun y si te gustan los de tipo único, elegirás a Hue Ning Kai.

si no se ven las imagenes soy yo sin entender akp

alot of trainees that are getting accepted these days mostly come from a privileged background, so sometimes these new idols dont even need to have the looks or the talent. Just look at h kais family. A normal korean family cant afford to put more than 1 child in a kpop company, yet they were able to debut all 3. Its all about the money.

Back then kpop was more fair in accepting idols from different economic backgrounds and class.

if it was a question of money, I would have put them all in one of the big 4 (hybe, jyp, SM, yg) but lea debuted in a small company, bahi entered produce without a company (here there can be no money because everyone steps on her heels to mnet) and hyuka has already produced a whole song for the latest album: dear sputnik (which is a gem) his vocal is very stable and in Frost and Run away it is clear that he has a presence on stage. use a translator so sorry if you don't understand something well

Tbh I'm more into 2nd gen performances than 4th gen. I prefer choreographies that make possible to sing, Mamamoo (3rd gen, I know, just an example) performances are better to watch than any group with hard hitting choreos that can't sing because of them.

It depends on the context, in a concert you have to show your skills, almost nothing recorded, interact. but for a presentation in programs it is more than all expressions, which is not necessarily perfect that it is, they concentrate more on expressions that show

según leí aparte de impacto y tipo de música los podemos diferenciar por la manera de venderse, en la primera generación se escuchaba por unas cajitas chiquitas de música con audífonos, en la segunda empezo el internet en la tercera se volvió internacional en la cuarta hay un perfecto manejo de la tecnología con conciertos visuales y nft