Posts by YouChanDoThis

So custom badges are only a thing for special events like Thread of the Month or forum games! <3 But keep an eye out because there's always events and special offers to get a custom badge!

Also we have limited badges which are special edition badges! Watch out for those as well! <3

The borders are available for allkill users which is the premium subscription which allows you to access more aesthetics! But if you join a guild on here, a lot of guilds have special borders for joining! Such as:

Twice guild, BTS guild, EXO guild, Stray Kids Guild, TXT guild, NCT guild!

Thank you so much! I just thought of another question: how do I use a patterned background on my post? Is that another allkill feature or do you buy it with akorns?

Thank you! I'll try to check them out soon and I'll start with your suggestions. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

omg yes! If you ever need help let me know! Also the badges are wonderful! If you ever need more akorns to get a badge you want I can help out! <3 I want you to have the best experience on here!

Thank you so much! How are you so sweet? I don't understand, but I love this. I certainly will. I agree, the badges I have seen so far look cute. Some of them look custom. Is there a custom badge option or are there badges for sale that I just haven't seen yet? I actually do have a question. Well, another one to be more accurate. You know the ring things around people's profiles? Do you know what those are called and how to buy them at the akorn store? I'm already having a great one thanks to you. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your post (and you). HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Duno, I just put some pics of the same guy together :nervousk:

Your new signature looks great! I'll be honest, I don't stan nearly enough groups yet, so I don't know his name or what group he's in (I'm so sorry!), but he looks cute. My personal favorite pictures are the first and third ones, but that's probably just because I am a sucker for soft aesthetics. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

Omg first of all welcome to the forum <3 I hope you have a wonderful time here! Also your Christmas wish is AMAZING! You are so sweet! Check your akorns <3

Thank you so much for welcoming me to this forum. I may not have been on here for very long yet, but I can already tell that I will enjoy it. Everything from the layout to the badges and the akorns just seems so appealing to me and the people I have seen on here have been mature and sweet so far. Thank you! Your Christmas present is amazing as well. I have and that is way more than I expected. I was thinking it would only be one or two and I would be completely fine with that. You are literally so nice! HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!

This is so adorable and I don’t think I would have found it if not for this thread, so thank you for posting. This video is so cute! I haven’t gotten around to stanning Twice yet, but I have a hunch that Sana will be one of my biases once (haha) I do. Then there’s my current ult Chan. I’m honestly not surprised that they’d do something like this. Not only that, but the fact that Sana and Chan are friends makes this so much better than it already was for me. I already started it, but now I should go back to finish watching the video. HaPpY holidays and have a great day/night!